Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni Penni & nessa3399 February 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Jenni Penni & nessa3399 February 2011

Advertisements
    Hello ladies! Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    I am back, your got me for another month

How are ya today? I am good, talked to the DF this morning and homecoming is coming full steam ahead.....

How you feeling? How are the DF and Roomie doing?

It snowed her again today with Ice, I went to the stores and by the time i headed home, we were slipping and sliding all over the place so I am home for the night..
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Hey chica!

I'm doin' good today. Not much going on...right now just talking to a friend and drawing up a sketch of an anchor for her. Didn't get to talk to DF today...I think he had mission late because he didn't call but he posted a status on fb...

Are you going crazier the closer that homecoming gets? lol How's your man doin', hanging in there?

I can't believe your crazy weather...stay safe!!

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. Senior Member
    today was the first day I actually heard him really excited, he talked my ear off for almost two hours, but I love it!!

Awe, long missions suck but you know you will be hearing from him soon..

I am trying to stay focused, i have a bridal show I am going to tommorrow which I am excited about ( like I said for the last one who doesnt love free cake, LOL).... I keep fighting the urge to look at my donut everyday, I been telling myself I am allowed to look at every 3 days....

The snow and ice here in NY is crazy, I cannot wait to get out of here!
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    That is so good

I hope so...I'd really like to tell deployment to shove it right now. Time is going by soooo sloowww lol

Oooh, a bridal show! That sounds like lots of fun! Eat some cake for me too! lol What does your donut say now? Mine keeps on saying "Not quite there!" and I can't wait for it to change

Where are you gonna be moving to from NY?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Senior Member
    My donut has been stuck on " Hello govorner" for about two months now, it never changes so I just focus on the weeks and days thats all....

Well we are PCSing to Fort Knox Kentucky in the fall ( originally it was suppose to be florida and they changed it so I was not happy) so its going to be complete culture shock to me but I am looking forward to it, starting my new life with my new Husband and DD in a new state away from all the drama.....
  7. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa3399 View Post
    My donut has been stuck on " Hello govorner" for about two months now, it never changes so I just focus on the weeks and days thats all....

Well we are PCSing to Fort Knox Kentucky in the fall ( originally it was suppose to be florida and they changed it so I was not happy) so its going to be complete culture shock to me but I am looking forward to it, starting my new life with my new Husband and DD in a new state away from all the drama.....
    where do they come up with these things?
    It's coming hun! It's coming! How exciting is it that you can only count in increments of weeks and days now?

Oooh that's where DF went to basic. I'm sorry it's not exactly what you expected. What an interesting new adventure though! Do you have much drama going on around you?

Btw, how was your day and how are you doin'? Did you get to watch the Steelers get whooped?

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. Senior Member
    Hello,
    Yea I watched the Steelers get whooped, i was actually rooting for them because I cant stand the cheeseheades, LOL..

yesterday was another good day went to another bridal show with one of my friends and we had a blast, the free cake was incredible, LOL... Only thing that sucks is i didnt hear from the DF so that made me sad, I know he is busy because they are getting ready to head home but I am greedy I am spoiled and want to talk to him, LOL..

Whats up with you? How was ur weekend?.
  9. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    lol Ruuuuuude! Green Bay totally deserved that win... I can't stand the Steelers after their awful win against the Seahawks at the Superbowl. Well, it wasn't the Steerlers' fault, it was the refs, but still... lol

Ooooh I'm glad you had such a good time! Bridal shows sound like so much fun, and how funny is it that it's not Groom Shows I'm sorry you and DF didn't get to talk though, that always seems to be a downer for a day. But he's coming home sooooo soon!

Nothing much going on here. Been having a weird morning...ya know when you have weird dreams during the night and then you wake up feeling weird because of them? Yeah, pretty much what happened. And my car is in the shop so I can't go anywhere right now, but oh well. But my roommate and I drove up to the lake yesterday and had lunch, it was so good!

How are you doin'? Oh, and did you get anything from the bridal show, other than free cake? lol

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. Senior Member
    So right after i wrote you this morning the DF called, i was so glad to talk to him.... He was at another base for the day... He was in such a good mood, he called his cousin yesterday and told him about us getting married and asked him to be a grooms man and his cousin was really excited so it made him real happy

The show was good, i got some good ideas for flowers and centerpieces..

How r u today? That sucks ur car in the shop, i hate being carless
Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast