Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: leoswife & Marines_Booty February 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

leoswife & Marines_Booty February 2011

Advertisements
    Hello ladies! Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hi how are you doing today?

3. Senior Member
    I'm good, how are you?

I just got home from a rodeo with my family (there's a big stock show here once a year, and they invited me)... it was interesting considering I'm not exactly a cowgirl but it was a lotta fun. Ever been to one?
  4. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by leoswife View Post
    I'm good, how are you?

I just got home from a rodeo with my family (there's a big stock show here once a year, and they invited me)... it was interesting considering I'm not exactly a cowgirl but it was a lotta fun. Ever been to one?
    We have a big county fair that has stuff like that and I'm there for all of the week usually. I definitely have a cowgirl side. I'm doing pretty good. Just trying to make sure I get everything done.

5. Senior Member
    that's cool. I live in south dakota and we have a big stock show every year where people come from WY, MO, NE etc... so it's kinda of a big community thing. I've gone to rodeos before with my family (my mom and dad are REALLY into that stuff) but if they don't invite me I ususally don't even remember that the show's in town.

"trying to make sure I get everything done" Do you have a lot on your plate right now? What all are you doing? I've been crazy busy lately but that's kinda normal for me. Well, HALF normal... I'm either running around like a chicken with my head cut off or I'm totally lazy and bored... nothing's ever in between.
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

that's cool. I live in south dakota and we have a big stock show every year where people come from WY, MO, NE etc... so it's kinda of a big community thing. I've gone to rodeos before with my family (my mom and dad are REALLY into that stuff) but if they don't invite me I ususally don't even remember that the show's in town.

"trying to make sure I get everything done" Do you have a lot on your plate right now? What all are you doing? I've been crazy busy lately but that's kinda normal for me. Well, HALF normal... I'm either running around like a chicken with my head cut off or I'm totally lazy and bored... nothing's ever in between.
    Yea that's how I feel. I'm baby sitting non stop and then going to school and trying to make sure I get everything done for DB's packages and trying to talk to him when he can talk. Baby sitting is kicking my butt but I'm dealing with it. It's just a lot of energy but I need the money so I can't stop.

7. Senior Member
    yup, you DO sound busy! I think we need a spa day! too bad I don't have the money. So do you babysit the same kid(s) on a regular babsis or is it like a one time deal? I'm a SAHM and my OWN kids wear me out! I usually try to sneak in a nap during their naptime... but I babysit my friend's kids sometimes too and talk about a mad house!
  8. Stephanie
    Stephanie

yup, you DO sound busy! I think we need a spa day! too bad I don't have the money. So do you babysit the same kid(s) on a regular babsis or is it like a one time deal? I'm a SAHM and my OWN kids wear me out! I usually try to sneak in a nap during their naptime... but I babysit my friend's kids sometimes too and talk about a mad house!
    Lol I definitely do need a spa day. I baby sit for multiple families at different times. This is my fourth baby sitting job this weekend and I have another one tomorrow night. I make anywhere from $100 to $300 a weekend but it is a lot to handle sometimes. I've been baby sitting for this family for 7 hrs now and I managed to get 3 assignments done and just need to finish one more that is due Thursday and I will have my homework done for the week.

9. Senior Member
    I'm jelly... I wish I could be that productive. But I'm addicted to MSOS and I just don't wanna get off my butt to clean my house (which is pretty messy right now)

Oh well... I may just go to bed and clean tomorrow
  10. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I'm jelly... I wish I could be that productive. But I'm addicted to MSOS and I just don't wanna get off my butt to clean my house (which is pretty messy right now)

Oh well... I may just go to bed and clean tomorrow
    Lol the only reason y I'm productive right now is because I'm baby sitting and I get the most work done here because I can't leave and there isn't much to do here so I get as much work done here as I can and then be lazy the rest of the week. This week is gonna be pretty busy too because there is a bunch of stuff with my sorority going on. I just like to have everything done days in advance. MSOS has been distracting me too and DB got online so I was talking to him too so I got distracted for a little bit too lol

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast