Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: AllThingsGo & kansassunshine February 2011

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

AllThingsGo & kansassunshine February 2011

Advertisements
    Hello ladies! Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. sassypants
    sassypants

im sam
    nice to meet you
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  3. Taking things one day at a time
    Taking things one day at a time
    Hi Sam, I'm Brandy

Nice to meet you also. How has your weekend been? Went out to dinner with coworkers after work. One of them recently quite so it was our farewell party for him. Tired and going to be a bum.
  4. sassypants
    sassypants
    sweet, im visiting my family this weekend because we have relitives from the east coast out visiting, so ive been cooking all day. Im exausted

So, im a student and I teach piano. what about you?
    Last edited by WiggleWiggle~; 02-06-2011 at 03:23 AM.
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  5. Taking things one day at a time
    I hope you were able to catch a nap today. It's nice to see family, but can be exhausting at the same time.

I work as a program assistant and handle the scheduling and whatnot for our enrichment program we offer to elementary school (hatch chicks, ant farms, make bread) and I also work part time at the public library. Keeps me busy and gives me less time to think about missing DF.

I took piano lesson although my poor piano has quite the layer of dust on it What are you going to school for? Watching the Super Bowl? Not going to watch it, but rooting for the Packers because a player on the team played for my alma mater.
  6. sassypants
    sassypants
    sweet. Where did you go to school?

I study Chemical engineering, so im hoping that keeps me busy while DB is gone. I watched it but mostly because of the comercials. Im not a big sport fan, but baseball is my thing. IM a redsox fan, even though I was born and riased in san diego.
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  7. Taking things one day at a time
    Kansas State University. I had a friend that was a ChemE and it kept her really busy. Do you still live in CA?

My DF is a baseball fan. Am hoping this spring or summer maybe we can go to a college game here in town. College basketball is probably my favorite. It's inside and I don't have to worry about the weather.

Hope your Monday is going well. I'm finding it hard to get motivated, but I have a busy day at work so I'd better get my behind in gear.
  8. sassypants
    sassypants
    yeah, ive lived in california my wholeeeeee Life. Actually only seen snow 3 times and the coldest I have ever felt was 32.

My monday is going ok. Ochem lecture and now just cleaning and writing DB a letter.

what about you.
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  9. Taking things one day at a time
    Wow. I will gladly send you some of our snow. We are supposed to get more tonight I am so ready for warmer weather. Worked today and then came home. The dog and I enjoyed a walk. Watched some Netflix. I have a boring life.

Did write DF part of a letter. One of my favorite things to do even thought I can't mail him any more. They can take forever to get to the sandbox and he might beat them home, so I'm just saving them for him. Silly I know, but I can't quite break the letter writing habit.

How was your evening?
  10. sassypants
    sassypants
    So far so good, went to the gym, did luandry, went and played baseball now settling into study, and hoping navy email isnt taking a dump tonight so i can talk to DB. He works at a computer, so its easy to talk, but it seems 50% of the time they are on a drill or 50% of the time the email does not choose to work. Its irritating, because it tends to go crazy RIGHT in the middle of a convo and then i wont hear from him for a day or two.

I realize im one of the lucky ones. He really does put effort in touching base with me at least once a day.
    rocket_liz is my wifey
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast