Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: AllThingsGo & kansassunshine February 2011

1. sassypants
    sassypants
    Advertisements
    it is a bit early for july 4th, lol. BUT his birthday is first

I am thinking ofa fleese blanket, but storage on the ship is minimal, and he already has his sleeping band and such on his rack

A stuffed dog is a good idea, he really wants a dog, but cant get one untill he gets a girl who is or we get more serious lol we talk about it all the time.

The single serving Drink mixes! good idea

im not sure about decorating it, I dont wanna seem too cheesy

how are u holding in there?
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  2. Taking things one day at a time
    Taking things one day at a time
    Maybe a new pillow? For his birthday I sent a couple of those Betty Crocker Warm Delight cakes and candles. He could make his own birthday cake that way. I would randomly send him pictures of things. The dog, silly things I saw, ect and would write on the back. Kine of like postcards. I think he liked those.

I'm ok. Worried and anxious about being together again. Trying not to think about it too much. I hope it just me worrying too much like normal. Went shopping yesterday and got a new shirt. Don't think I will wear it to homecoming but maybe if we go out some night to dinner.

Did you have a good weekend? It is supposed to warm up here tomorrow I think. Good bye snow!
  3. sassypants
    sassypants
    GREAT weekend, but some of the things DB is saying is throwing me off, were a new relationship, and Pre-deployment kinda put un needed stress on what it needed to be time to build a solid foundation.

dont be nervous about homecomeing. Sure, he changed, but I am sure you did too. Most likely for the better! Is this your first deployment? I remember my mom telling me dad came back a little different each time. But the one thing that never changed was how excited he was to be home and see her. I was wayyyy too young to remember anything.
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  4. Taking things one day at a time
    I'm glad you had a great weekend! Boys are confusing and communication/lack there of doesn't make things any easier. Is he being confusing you via e-mail? I know I've read things DF has e-mailed me and took it the wrong. Deployments leave you slightly on edge and I find myself analyzing every little things. Hang in there and stay positive

Yep, first deployment. Will be glad to give it the boot. I got a date for when he is flying home and so that is exciting. Not sure how long it will take between layovers and time changes. This time next week I will be Am excited to be able to fall asleep next to someone who won't eat things it shouldn't while I'm sleeping My current cuddler is the dog.

Got any exciting plans for your day/week? Am meeting friends this evening to celebrate one's acceptance into nursing school and other's husband deployed the same time as DF so I'm sure we will talk of homecomings. for both
  5. sassypants
    sassypants

Student aide due, gym, Officer Elections, My own meeting with an officer recuriter, 6 labs to do, neon parties, bills to pay.

SLeep is a rareaty for me

for having a date!
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  6. Taking things one day at a time
    Wow you are busy! Hope your meeting with the recruiter went well.

I got home last night and took a short nap. It was great. Wish I go to do it more often. Also tried to spoil the dog. I feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to her latlely so I took her to doggy day care yesterday for a treat. Hoped she would have fun hanging out with other dogs.

How is your day going? Progress on the care package?
  7. sassypants
    sassypants
    Quote Originally Posted by kansassunshine View Post
    Wow you are busy! Hope your meeting with the recruiter went well.

I got home last night and took a short nap. It was great. Wish I go to do it more often. Also tried to spoil the dog. I feel like I haven't been paying enough attention to her latlely so I took her to doggy day care yesterday for a treat. Hoped she would have fun hanging out with other dogs.

How is your day going? Progress on the care package?
    sent my first one today
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  8. Taking things one day at a time
  9. sassypants
    sassypants

guess what

its march

rocket_liz is my wifey
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345