Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 84

Thread: Marines_Booty & HisJuliet

  1. Banned
    JasonsGirl's Avatar
    JasonsGirl is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Manhattan/Ft. Riley, KS
    Posts
    19,803
    #1

    Marines_Booty & HisJuliet

    Advertisements
    Come say hi to your pal!
  2. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,078
    #2


    Hi! How was your week?
  3. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post


    Hi! How was your week?
    It was pretty good. I've been trying to get in as much baby sitting as I can until I go back to school on the 17th. How has your week been?

  4. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,078
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    It was pretty good. I've been trying to get in as much baby sitting as I can until I go back to school on the 17th. How has your week been?
    Been a busy busy week! Monday got a hair cut, Tuesday was dentist, Wednesday classes started, Thursday was an interview/internship offer. So I've spent the weekend vegging.

    What year in school are you?
  5. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post
    Been a busy busy week! Monday got a hair cut, Tuesday was dentist, Wednesday classes started, Thursday was an interview/internship offer. So I've spent the weekend vegging.

    What year in school are you?
    I am a junior. This is my second semester of my junior year. I will graduate next year after 4 years with a major, specialization, and two minors. What year are you in?

  6. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,078
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    I am a junior. This is my second semester of my junior year. I will graduate next year after 4 years with a major, specialization, and two minors. What year are you in?
    WOW!

    I finished my undergrad in 3 1/2 years, then moved on to law school, 1 1/2 years down....1 1/2 years to go!!
  7. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post
    WOW!

    I finished my undergrad in 3 1/2 years, then moved on to law school, 1 1/2 years down....1 1/2 years to go!!
    Well that's really impressive. I wish I was that smart. My dad told me I should be a lawyer but I could never do that for a living. I would rather be around children for the rest of my life.

  8. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,078
    #8


    My parents told me I should be a lawyer when I was younger b/c I liked to argue. I argued with them from hell to high water that I wouldn't do it. Whoops! Fell in love with it my 2nd year of undergrad.

    What sort of teaching are you going into?
  9. Stephanie
    Marines_Booty's Avatar
    Marines_Booty is offline
    Stephanie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Me: Jacksonville, NC Him: Italy
    Posts
    1,254

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post


    My parents told me I should be a lawyer when I was younger b/c I liked to argue. I argued with them from hell to high water that I wouldn't do it. Whoops! Fell in love with it my 2nd year of undergrad.

    What sort of teaching are you going into?
    My dad told me that b/c he said I could argue my way out of anything. I am going to be a elementary school teacher. I would rather do like kindergarten but I will take what I can get when I graduate lol.

  10. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,078
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Marines_Booty View Post
    My dad told me that b/c he said I could argue my way out of anything. I am going to be a elementary school teacher. I would rather do like kindergarten but I will take what I can get when I graduate lol.


    Are you getting your butt kicked by snow? We've had about a foot of snow over the past few days...and it hasn't stopped!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •