Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: nessa3399 & Jenni Penni

1. Banned
    Banned

nessa3399 & Jenni Penni

Advertisements
    Come say hi to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    HELLO PAL!!! I am so excited we got our own thread, LOL ( can you tell I am new to DP, LOL)
  3. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Yay for DP I hope you see this, I figued I'd reply back in our thread lol I'm doing pretty good this week! Got some bills paid, and another week down! How about you girl?

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    LOL you just posted right before me!

P.S. I'm new too, we'll figure it out together lol

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

5. Senior Member
    LOL, we will get it right eventually, LOL... I am good, home on a Sat night organizing my Dresser Drawers, ( what an exciting life, I lead, huh? LOL).... I am hoping my DF comes online for our Date night, he was having a really bad day this morning when i spoke with him, so i am hoping is ok...
  6. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    lol girl, seriously all I've been doing this week is watching Say Yes to the Dress and mackin' on cupcakes haha I'm jealous of you bein' all productive! Deployments give us such active social lives, obviously I'm about to go on a walk with the puppy and some Starbucks
    I hope you guys get your date soon, and that he's feeling better! How often do you guys get to talk?

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. Senior Member
    Lol, I been watching Say yes to the dress and My fair Wedding since before the holidays,LOL... I am very lucky as I get to talk to him almost everyday.. We normally have a webdate everynight, unless he has a mission, and I hear from him on the phone at least once... I am very greatful for that because i know it could be a lot less....

How is communication with you?
  8. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    lol Me too! I'm in love with David Tuterra, but I noticed he has a wedding ring... lol That is so good! Does he go on mission often? DF has an 8hr mission like every day. Is he in Iraq or Afghanistan?
    DF and I get to talk pretty much everyday too, and I feel so lucky too. It gets kinda' complicated 'cause the time he goes on mission changes, and so do the times that I go into work. But he's been super good about staying in contact, even though I'm sure sometimes it'd be easier to just say screw it. Poor guys...
    Last edited by Jenni Penni; 02-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    lol Me too! I'm in love with David Tuterra, but I noticed he has a wedding ring... lol That is so good! Does he go on mission often? DF has an 8hr mission like every day. Is he in Iraq or Afghanistan?
    DF (Jon) and I get to talk pretty much everyday too, and I feel so lucky too. It gets kinda' complicated 'cause the time he goes on mission changes, and so do the times that I go into work. But he's been super good about staying in contact, even though I'm sure sometimes it'd be easier to just say screw it. Poor guys...
    I love David Tuterra, have you seen his Bridal gown line, OMG... DF( sterlin) rarely goes on missions he is in logistics so he coordinates from base alot, if he goes out its on Admin missions. Thats why he is able to be online so much, which makes me very happy...

My DF is amazing about staying in contact as well, he makes the effort to keep us strong.... ITs the little things that count

How is ur wedding planning coming? We get married 11-11-11 , I just put the depoit on the venue today
  10. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    I haven't seen his bridal gown line, yet!! MUST SEE lol That's pretty neat, for real. And it is totally the little things! Like sometimes I feel like this weird overachiever at sending packages and letters and CP shopping, when all Jon has to do is laugh a little and it totally makes my day

It's comin' lol We're getting married this fall but there's not much planning yet. We have NO idea when DF is getting home, soooo it makes it kinda' complicated :-/ How excited are you!! What's your venue like?
    Girl not only do we get to be DP but we get to be WPP (wedding planning pals) too! lol
    Last edited by Jenni Penni; 02-04-2011 at 12:15 AM.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast