Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kansassunshine & NavyPrincess85 December Deployment Pals 2010!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

kansassunshine & NavyPrincess85 December Deployment Pals 2010!

Advertisements
    Happy Holidays ladies! Hope you have a great round, make sure to read your PM's!
  2. Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    DF: Telling you I love you just doesnt cut how I feel about you right now!
  3. Taking things one day at a time
    Taking things one day at a time
    Helllo! How are things in Australia?
  4. Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    Its pretty gross! We just went into summer and its pretty much been raining the whole time! I want beach time!! I need to get a tan before DB gets home!

How's Kansas? Is it snowing? I've never seen snow!
  5. Taking things one day at a time
    I was going to say I'm jealous that it's summer there. I hate being cold, especially with J being gone and no one to cuddle with. I'm sorry to hear that it's raining. Are summers normally rainy in Sidney? Thankfully no snow. I don't much like the stuff. How about if we have any I send it your way Good luck with the tan. Warm sun

If you are about 1/2 way through our SO should get home approx the same time I need to pick up your hobby of going to the gym so I can get back in shape before J gets home. How's your day going? I worked and have the evening off which after a crazy week last week I'm going to enjoy.
  6. Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    I'm soooo happy its finally Summer! It feels like its been forever since last Summer! I was begining to miss the warm weather!
    Yeah i hate cold weather when Gavins away!

Its stopped raining and is sunny now! I dont know whats going on with the weather at the moment! Summer is normally hot so i dont get whats with the rain lately!

Oh yes send the snow my way!! But i dont want to much! I like the warmer weather! I need a tan badly! I'm so white at the moment im almost see through!

I'm past the half way for this deployment!!! i can offically say G gets back next month!!!
    Oh i love the gym when im not being totally lazy!! I just like putting on loud music and zoning out from everything!

My day started out ok... But then once again i've got car troubles and the guy fixing my car just rang to say that the part for my car is going to cost at least $250 and thats with out labour charges to put the stupid part in!! I think ive spent more on fixing this stupid car then the car was ever worth!! i hate it!!
    I hope you enjoy your evening off!
  7. Taking things one day at a time
    Wow Gavin gets back soon. That's awesome! Jonathan is supposed to get back in March. I'm sorry you car is giving you troubles. Hopefully they can fix it for cheaper than they quoted.

My evening off has been good. Took the dog for a walk and then just relaxed. I just checked on my dog outside and she was running lap in the backyard. I let her in and now she's running laps in the house Have to sit through meetings tomorrow and I am so excited, not really, but it will be nice to get out of the office and they feed us a good lunch.

I had to laugh when I read that your favorite candy is gummy worms. J loves the sour kind. Do you have any exciting plans for your evening? Am going to watch a bit more TV and call it a night. When I have the night off, I'm pretty boring. Hope you have a good rest of your day!
  8. Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    Yes he does!!!! im soooo excited for him to come home!! Its still awhile away as... lets just say he doesnt get back at the begining of Jan... Hes coming back early so not on the ship so im pretty sure i can tell you when it is but i better now as i dont want to get eaten by the gator!!
    March will be here before you know it!!
    I sooooo hope its cheaper to.... but i dont like my chances! I hate cars!!

I wish i had a dog to take for a walk! Gavin said when he gets back and we move out together we can get a dog! i so cant wait!
    thats cute that she was running laps! I guess your walk wasnt long enough for her! haha

I have to drive 6-7 hours for a 3 day conference tomorrow! sooooo not looking forward to it! Its in some really hot small country town so its not going to be much fun!

mmmmmmm gummi worms!! I heart gummi worms!! Theirs only one thing i like more and thats slurpees!! haha

My exciting evening is going to involve me waiting for my car to get fixed so i can leave my office and go home to do some washing to pack my bags for the work function! Oh i lead an exciting life! haha

Enjoy your night!
  9. Taking things one day at a time
    I wouldn't want you to get eaten by the gator!!!! I hope you got your car fixed. My meeting today was better than I thought. Met someone who has the same position as I do so that was neat. Also sat in a few interesting sessions. Once on technology. Decided the IT people have a good job. They get to play with all the fun new toys (phones, cameras, laptops, programs etc).

I hope your meeting goes well. 6-7 hours! that's a long ways to drive.

The dog would love it if I could jog with her, but I'm not in good enough shape right now. I used to be able to this spring. That's awesome that you are talking about getting a dog. Any idea what kind? I'm have a Minature Schnauzer and when Jonathan gets home he wants a Corgi. I'm not super excited because they shed a lot and mine dog does not! Uggg I do not like dog hair!!!!!

My exciting evening involves work and then getting something ready to mail to J. Hope your day has gone well also!
  10. Deployments last only a few months, our love lasts forever
    Just a quick hello!

I'm stuck in a small country town that's soooooo hot! And has nothing to do but drink! it's leaving me with no options!

I'll be back home in a few days and I'll be able to write a better reply then..

I hope your having a good week!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast