Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Marines_Booty & Heyyykooolaid December Deployment Pals 2010!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Marines_Booty & Heyyykooolaid December Deployment Pals 2010!

Advertisements
    Happy Holidays ladies! Hope you have a great round, make sure to read your PM's!
  2. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Hey Christine. How are you?

3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Tada! Made it! Thanks for the link...now I don't have to go searching for this every time!

Are you origininally from PA? Haven't been there yet. Hope to one day visit every state. Got quite a ways to go though cause have only been to 9 states so far and I've lived in 3 of them.

How was your weekend?
  4. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Yes I'm originally from Pennsylvania. I was born in Harrisburg and moved near Pittsburgh when I was one so I've been here for a long time. It's pretty nice but quite boring after awhile. My weekend was an okay weekend. Nothing too special. Baby sat and had a bunch of sorority stuff. How was yours?

5. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Got a bunch of Christmas shopping out of the way, that's about it. Still trying to get out and see that Harry Potter movie. Been trying to go see it for last couple of weeks, but something always comes up. Eventually, I'm gonna see that darn movie!

Have been in Utah 4 looooong years...can't wait to get out of here. 4 years in one place is too long. This is my husband's first base. He originally had orders for Virginia, but they changed it on him few days before he was to graduate from tech school. He was stuck in limbo there for another 2 weeks waiting on new orders and this is where they sent him.

Husband got orders to Korea last week. I was upset and cried cause he's not even home from this deployment and they want to send him off again. I broke down and cried. Husband told me I could go back home for the year he'll be gone if I wanted to. Funny thing is, I've been wanting to go back home for so long, including this deployment and last years, but he didn't want me to go back to Cali and we kinda argued about it. Now that he tells me I can go home if I want, I don't want to! Just really touched me that he told me I could go cause he never wanted me to go before. Told him if I leave, then this will no longer be our home and I need to be here at home waiting for him.
  6. Stephanie
    Stephanie

That is really difficult. I couldn't imagine doing that. DB is getting restationed in California at the end of next year so I'm going to finish school and move out there with him. I am hoping that it doesn't change and he doesn't get stationed over seas. I'm hoping by the end of next year we are married so it would be easier to move with him.

7. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    How long has your b/f been deployed? You've been together long? I don't think Marines do Korea, so you'll be good as far as that goes. What places would he like to go to? Hear Japan's pretty nice. I don't care where we go, as long as it's not Alaska or Guam.

How much longer do you have in school?
  8. Stephanie
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by heyyykooolaid View Post
    How long has your b/f been deployed? You've been together long? I don't think Marines do Korea, so you'll be good as far as that goes. What places would he like to go to? Hear Japan's pretty nice. I don't care where we go, as long as it's not Alaska or Guam.

How much longer do you have in school?
    He's been deployed for a little over a month now. We've been together for a little over 8 months. He could do Japan but he is trying to get California which would be okay with me. Japan would be okay if it was a few months later but I'll still be in school when he leaves so I want to be able to see him when he leaves and I will be done May 2012 or August 2012. It depends on his deployment schedule. I know that sounds weird.

9. Stephanie
    Stephanie

How are you doing today?

10. Stephanie
    Stephanie

I hope everything is going alright for you.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast