Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: izzy & JasonsGirl December Deployment Pals 2010!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

izzy & JasonsGirl December Deployment Pals 2010!

Advertisements
    Happy Holidays ladies! Hope you have a great round, make sure to read your PM's!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Hi Izzy!
  3. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    eres el amor de mi vida <33

I saw that you like Anne Rice! I was wondering I you'd gotten the new one yet? It looks like it will be really good.

How is your monday?
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Meh. It's going. Haha. Waiting for DB to get online. He's been getting slammed with back to back to back duty, so he's hardly gotten any sleep lately. Poor guy. How was your weekend?
  5. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    It was pretty good. I got most of my christmas shopping done. Now I have to go shop for your gift and I'll be done shopping.

I'm excited for this month to start moving quicker. DH is coming home for R&R this month which is exciting, but sucks since it means I will not be seeing him for an even longer time period.
  6. Banned
    Banned
    for R&R! I can't wait for Jason to come home for it. He is going to see his mom/dad first, so I'll only see him for the last week or so he's here.

You are waaaay ahead of me when it comes to Christmas shopping. I still have my 2 best friends, my niece, and your present. Lol. I got Jason's gifts all shipped out, but he's kinda peeved at me because I spent so much money on him. I told him that it is just going to seem like there's way more presents because I had to use 5 boxes to ship. Lol.
  7. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    I love that you sent him that much stuff! I would have sent Dave that much, but I'm not allowed to send any packages until after he gets back from R&R. I'm actually having a super hard time finding stuff to get for Dave for christmas since I'm not sending packages full of silly stuff.

Dh is spending the 2 weeks up north at my parent's place with me since its over the holidays and I have 6 weeks off school. Though his parents are pretty mad that we aren't coming down to Georgia to see them at all.

Do you have any plans for this week?
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Ooo girl. You're crazy! I would sooo much rather spend the winter in the south! Haha. I could never live in Minnesota, Wisconsin, or North Dakota. Toooooo freaking cold! My plans this week are to try going to class. Once Jason got to his JSS, they were informed that they have to pay cash for their internet, and that the finance people weren't going to be there until the 2nd, but it got moved to the 7th.

So these past two weeks have been especially hard. I haven't seen him in so long, and it has really put me in a funk. It's the 7th there now, so he should be getting internet today.

Jason's main presents were a little remote controlled helicoptor, an AC/DC shirt, a calendar that I put in everybody's birthdays/a monthly countdown/little random messages in, and a photo album of our pre-deployment pictures. The rest of it was food and stuff my mom's sorority got him and the guys in his platoon.

Do you have ANY idea what you are going to get Dave??
  9. eres el amor de mi vida <33
    Well I only get to see my family every so often because they moved away after I started college and christmas is one of those times since I'm usually here for most of the year.

hopefully he gets the internet. I understand the funk completely especially with waiting on stuff.

I have a "tentative" date as I'm calling it that he will be leaving from over there. If it actually is then or not I'm not sure yet. I'm waiting to either get the flight schedule from him or the FRG and that will be my confirmation of when he is going to be here. I'm so excited though because I figured no matter what December will fly by since I get to see him.

I had my first final today though I'm excited it means I'm one day closer to going home and seeing DH!

How have you been adjusting so far since your first month is almost over?
  10. Banned
    Banned
    I actually haven't been taking it too well. I fought depression for years, and now I'm back in that same place. I haven't been to class all week, and with finals coming up......yeah......

But, he finally got internet, so I was able to actually see him this morning! We talked for a good 2 hours!! It made me feel so much better, but at the same time, it still sucks. I was really worried that when he found out it has gotten to the point where I have to be on medication again that he would break up with me; but he said that he understands everybody deals with stuff differently, and he can't imagine life without me, so that made my heart soar through the roof.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast