Thread: heyyykooolaid & Mandy_may November '10

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

heyyykooolaid & Mandy_may November '10

Advertisements
    Come in and say to your pal!
  2. life is like a box of chocolates...
    life is like a box of chocolates...
    howdy pal!! i'm amanda! nice to meet ya!!
    if you can find a path with no obstacles, then it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

i love me some RED HOT!!

vice president of ILLCARDC
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Hey Amanda! I'm Christine. How're you doing?
  4. life is like a box of chocolates...
    hi christine!! i'm doing ok. just hanging out at home this evening. might go to bed early because i'm tired but then again might get distracted playing on msos how was your day? how are you holding up?
    if you can find a path with no obstacles, then it probably doesn't lead anywhere....

i love me some RED HOT!!

5. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Found out husband might be coming home early. Apparently they have too many people there and they asked for volunteers to go home. Husband emailed me and asked what I thought about it, telling me he's pretty sure what I'd say, but he wanted to hear me say it. I told him, "Hell yeah, come home"! There were only like 10 slots available, so he doesn't know if he replied back in time or not. We'll see. He said everybody he's talked to has said they were staying cause they needed the extra money. Told him I don't care about the money, it's not much anyhow, so they can keep it. I'd rather have him home. He said ok, but told me not to get my hopes up. Told him if he comes home early, great, if not, then I was already prepared for him to be gone until (bleep) anyhow.

Aside from that, doing pretty good. Have the occasional teary eyed moments like the other day. I went to a Dr's appointment. First time with this Dr and they asked for an emergency contact. Told them my husband was deployed and I didn't have anybody else I could put. I hate getting all teary eyed in front of strangers.

What about you? How was your day?
  6. life is like a box of chocolates...
    i'll keep my crossed that your DH is one of the guys that gets to come home early!!! that would be so wonderful!! but i guess he's right about not getting hopes up since the military has it's own random time lol

i'm sorry you got teary eyed those suck, but they happen to all of us. i had a teary moment at work a few weeks ago, so i went and locked myself in the bathroom until i could get it under control because crying at work is not very professional and very embarrassing!

as for my day, it was just long. spent all day at work and then came home and ate left overs and haven't done much else. i don't know why, but i seem to been lacking motivation lately to do things like go to the gym and cook and do chores

but luckily tomorrow is hump day which means half way to the weekend! do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?? it's my brother's birthday on saturday! so we're all getting together for dinner at my parents place.

i love me some RED HOT!!

7. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Oh I know huh? That's why when he told me last week that he heard a rumor that some guys might be going home early I told him that unless I hear that from my Key Spouse, then it's just a rumor.

Went out today and activated my son's old phone (just couple months old) for my daughter. She'll be 13 in couple of weeks and has been wanting a cell phone for past couple of years. Figure if she can take good care of this one, then next year, as a birthday present, I'll let her pick out a new phone. Will give her something to look forward to and work towards while helping her to be responsible.

It's our 4th anniversary this Saturday. No plans : ( He's not here to celebrate and I really don't feel like celebrating anyhow. Figure it's gonna be a hard day to get through. This is the first anniversary we won't be spending together. Hope your brother has a great birthday though...he has a great date for a bday : ) How old is he going to be?
  8. life is like a box of chocolates...
    do you have any kids other then your daughter and your son? i'm sure your daughter will be really excited to have a cell phone, although if she's anything like other girls her age, she'll soon become addicted to texting her friends

i'm sorry your DH wont be there to celebrate your anniversary together but happy early anniversary!! how long have you two been together?

my brother is going to be 20!! i can't believe how old all my siblings are getting! it just makes me feel older

i love me some RED HOT!!

9. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Yes, I have one more daughter. She's 23, my son is 20 and my youngest is 12. haha yeah texting won't be the problem though...thank God for unlimited texting...it's the minutes I was more worried about, hopefully she'll love texting instead and won't be chittter chattering on the phone for hours.

Been together lil over 4 1/2 years.

ooohhh yeah time flies! I'm feeling the being older part myself! Can't believe my youngest is going to be 13 and a teenager!!!
  10. life is like a box of chocolates...
    time really does fly! at least in the long term. it's almost 2011 and i'm still like wait a sec where did 2007-2010 go!?!? the down side is day to day DRAGS on, which is rough during deployment because it seems like the end will never be in sight.

so two of your kids are pretty much grown up and on their own huh? awww your baby is almost 13! how crazy! i don't have any kids, just tons of siblings and now a niece, who is 8 weeks old!

i love me some RED HOT!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast