Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CinderellaHLN & heyyykooolaid SEPTEMBER '10!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

CinderellaHLN & heyyykooolaid SEPTEMBER '10!

Advertisements
    ladies
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Geographically Arkansas, but Carolina in my mind...

Hope you're having an awesome day!
  3. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Wish I had...got fired today, but that's ok, now that I know what people there are really like, I don't want to work there. How was your day?
  4. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Quote Originally Posted by heyyykooolaid View Post
    Wish I had...got fired today, but that's ok, now that I know what people there are really like, I don't want to work there. How was your day?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Wow, that sucks! I'm so sorry =( I hope you find something soon.

Same old, same old. My jack a** of a boss fired our receptionist while she's out of town for her dad's funeral. People are awful.
  6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderellaHLN View Post
    Wow, that sucks! I'm so sorry =( I hope you find something soon.

Same old, same old. My jack a** of a boss fired our receptionist while she's out of town for her dad's funeral. People are awful.
    Thanks, I'm sure I will. Been there 2 1/2 years, new management comes in and things all go to *hit. I have never been fired from any job...until now, but whatever, they can all go you know where.

Wow, what a crappy thing to do! What an a ss. Does she know that she was fired or is she going find out when she gets back that she's fired?

Any plans for the weekend?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Thanks, I'm sure I will. Been there 2 1/2 years, new management comes in and things all go to *hit. I have never been fired from any job...until now, but whatever, they can all go you know where.

Wow, what a crappy thing to do! What an a ss. Does she know that she was fired or is she going find out when she gets back that she's fired?

Any plans for the weekend?
    New management/new ownership can ruin a workplace faster than ANYTHING else. Ugh.

And no, she doesn't know yet. One of the other ladies I work with is going to call her today.

And my weekend is looking to be pretty boring. Just missing DB like crazy and trying to decide if I can handle much more of this. It really hit me today and I hate being this sad, so I've got to do something.

What about you?
  8. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Called one of the other nurses I used to work with and asked if I can use her as a reference, she said yes, and asked if she can use me as a reference too. She's also looking for another job cause she doesn't like the way things are run on our unit.

If I were that receptionist, I'd be so hurt and angry that they chose that way to fire me. Was there trouble with her before this?

So, you live by yourself or with family? Our first deployment last year was rough. Is this your first one? Our 2nd one is coming up real fast. By the time my bday rolls around end of this month, husband will be deployed. I can probably deal with and get through that ok, but our anniversary in November's going to be a hard day to get through.

No real plans this weekend. Just ran errands and doing last minute pre-deployment stuff with my husband. He wants to see some movie called Machete. Never heard of it, but that's what we're seeing later today. Then doing some yard work, cleaning out the garage and getting rid of car that's been sitting in it doing nothing this past year. That way, instead of parking both our cars in the driveway and having to shovel both out, I'll park my car in the garage this winter and drive his while he's deployed.
  9. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Just reread the pal info you submitted. And yup, this is your first deployment. I felt lost when my husband deployed last year. I didn't really know anybody here and wasn't close to anybody, so it was hard. Nothing quite like living on base, being so close to others who understand what you're going through cause they've been through it before, yet not knowing anybody well enough to be comfortable with to open up and talk to. Coming to the boards is fine, but sometimes I felt like I needed more. If you'd like, I'll PM you my number just in case you ever want/need somebody to talk to.

How long have you and your b/f been together? How'd you meet if you don't mind my asking?
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    We haven't had any trouble with the receptionist, except for the fact that she's missed a LOT of work. 35 days since December. So I do understand, I just think he could have gone about things better.

I live with my mom, for now. Graham (DB) gets back somewhat soon, and I'm moving in with him in January, which is terrifying and so exciting all at once. This deployment is harder for me than I thought it would be. My ex and I were together for 5 & a half years, and honestly this is harder than our break up. I actually wish I did know some of his friends wives so that I'd have people to commiserate with who know him and would tell me I was being crazy whenever I started getting neurotic. Graham and I broke up for two days back in Feb and I still wasn't quite over the damage caused by my ex (Tyler), so I worry a LOT. And that makes this all harder

He and I have been together for a little over a year. It was a year on August 4th. We met over 10 years ago in high school. His best friend started dating one of my best friends and our groups merged. Last May we reconnected when he was home on leave. When I saw him again... it was like being sucker punched.

That sucks that your husband is going to miss so much. I can see how missing the anniversary will be hard. That and the holidays. How long have you guys been married? And how did you meet?

I hope you guys enjoy the movie. All I've heard about it was on MSN when they were posing the question as to which movie would do the best this weekend.

(And PM-ing me your number is so nice of you. I'd definitely appreciate it!)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast