Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: sarah_dee & Soldiersgirl_08 SEPTEMBER '10!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

sarah_dee & Soldiersgirl_08 SEPTEMBER '10!

Advertisements
    ladies
  2. Senior Member

Hey pal!!

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

I *Kayla*! She's the best wifey and friend in the world
  3. Senior Member
    Hiya buddy ole pal
  4. Senior Member
    How are you feeling?? Better than earlier?

My blog: Life, Love, and Lesson Plans My Wedding Blog: Operation: Becoming Mrs. B

5. Senior Member
    nope not really. If i sit reallllll still its not to bad. And my mom is guarding the medicine cabinet like a hawk. So i have no chance of getting anything else until like 9.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiersgirl_08 View Post
    nope not really. If i sit reallllll still its not to bad. And my mom is guarding the medicine cabinet like a hawk. So i have no chance of getting anything else until like 9.
    That's how I was when my cysts were really bad.. As long as I wasn't moving it was okay but once I stood up, I was in pain. And I imagine you are a lot worse off than I was!

I hope you feel better soon.

So tell me about you and your DB. How long have you been together? How did you meet?

7. Senior Member
    actually on september 18th it will be our one year anniversary. I have never been in a relationship that lasted longer than a month. Anyways we met through a mutual friend. One of my friends messaged me on FB saying i think i found a great guy for you. I was a little iffy, i didn't want to get set up or worse like the guy and get rejected. So as i am trying to talk him out of setting me up i get a friend request from this drop dead gorgeous guy. In that instant i got butterflies. I accepted the friend request and that night we talked about 6 hours. He was back in the states for Airborne Training, he is stationed out of Italy. To this day that boy still gives me butterflies, he treats me so well. I just love that guy!!!!!!
  8. Senior Member
    actually on september 18th it will be our one year anniversary. I have never been in a relationship that lasted longer than a month. Anyways we met through a mutual friend. One of my friends messaged me on FB saying i think i found a great guy for you. I was a little iffy, i didn't want to get set up or worse like the guy and get rejected. So as i am trying to talk him out of setting me up i get a friend request from this drop dead gorgeous guy. In that instant i got butterflies. I accepted the friend request and that night we talked about 6 hours. He was back in the states for Airborne Training, he is stationed out of Italy. To this day that boy still gives me butterflies, he treats me so well. I just love that guy!!!!!!
    Oh wow he sounds like a keeper for sure! And congrats on a year!! That's wonderful DB and I will hit 3 months on September 19th

9. Senior Member
    how did you meet him?
  10. Senior Member
    how did you meet him?
    He is my little sister's boyfriend's best friend. I met him like 8 months ago and thought he was SOOO cute and hilarious. But at the time I had a boyfriend and he was talking to a girl.

I jokingly suggested to my sister us 4 needed to go on a double date, around the beginning of July. I never ever expected him to say yes, especially saying he was deploying so soon. But he said yes and we completely hit it off. We fell hard and fast and never looked back. I've never been treated so wonderfully or been so happy in my life and I know DB is special. He's so different from any guy I have ever met and I know I've finally found my prince charming

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast