Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: andy & Farielle AUGUST '10!

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

andy & Farielle AUGUST '10!

Advertisements
    Come on in and say hi to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi!I think Rainbow's going to send out the questionaires later, but I'm Amanda. How's your weekend going?
  3. Senior Member
    Hey girl!!!! I'm Arielle....and so far my weekend has been lovely! Worked yesterday, but today I got to sleep in like a lazy blob this morning Hows your weekend goin?
    What part of WA are you from? I have some family up in Olympia, it is so pretty up there!
  4. Senior Member
    I'm about an hour and a half south of Olympia. I love it up here. You're in SoCal, is your db stationed at Pendleton?

I slept in too, and now I'm on to get my hair colored. I'm spoiling myself after a packed weekend. My cousin got married yesterday and we hosted the rehearsal dinner the night before, then helped set up all day yesterday.
  5. Senior Member
    Oh shoot, that does sound like a busy weekend! Oh la la, what color are you doing your hair? I need to get mine trimmed so badly lol. Yup DB is stationed at Pendleton, how about your DH?
    Yummy, I just had Subway for lunch Delish!!!!
  6. Senior Member
    Same (pendleton). Dark brown (natural-ish) I am still trying to cover up red from a few months ago. I loved it, but didn't want to keep it up. It feels so soft now, I love it.

I am addicted to Subway. Their breakfast sandwiches are so good. I just hate that they stop making them at eleven.
  7. Senior Member
    Hey guuurl!
    How was your Monday? Mine was okay, just worked and then went on this killer walk! Lol, my butt is so soooore! Heehee...Ohhh I'm sure you new brunette 'do looks amazing, but your right though, red is really hard to cover up.
    Oh goodness, I've never had Subway breakfast sandwiches, now I'm definitely going to have to try them lol!
    So how long have you and your DH been married? Did ya'll get married in SoCal or up where you live?
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farielle View Post
    Hey guuurl!
    How was your Monday? Mine was okay, just worked and then went on this killer walk! Lol, my butt is so soooore! Heehee...Ohhh I'm sure you new brunette 'do looks amazing, but your right though, red is really hard to cover up.
    Oh goodness, I've never had Subway breakfast sandwiches, now I'm definitely going to have to try them lol!
    So how long have you and your DH been married? Did ya'll get married in SoCal or up where you live?

They are delicious. I need to start working out again, at least get some sort of activity going. Today was great though. Jamba juice, work and then shopping / movies.

We got married just over a year ago (a little under 13 months ago), up here in Washington. We, and our families, are all from this area.

I was reading the questionaires that Rainbow sent out, maybe our husbands are in the same battilion, LAR? I don't know how many deploy from Pendleton at the same time, but my DH left at the start of May too.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    They are delicious. I need to start working out again, at least get some sort of activity going. Today was great though. Jamba juice, work and then shopping / movies.

We got married just over a year ago (a little under 13 months ago), up here in Washington. We, and our families, are all from this area.

I was reading the questionaires that Rainbow sent out, maybe our husbands are in the same battilion, LAR? I don't know how many deploy from Pendleton at the same time, but my DH left at the start of May too.
    Good morning sunshine!!!
    Wow, your day yesterday sounds awesome lol! Did you buy anything good? What movie did you see? Today I'm at work , so hopefully the day goes by fast lol.
    Were you and your DH dating before he joined? That is so neat that you were married in WA, it must have been so beautiful!
    Dave is actually in LAAD, but randomly enough my little brother (who just got out of the Corps) was in LAR! What is your hubbys MOS?
    So are you on summer break from school right now? Hope your having a nice day!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farielle View Post
    Good morning sunshine!!!
    Wow, your day yesterday sounds awesome lol! Did you buy anything good? What movie did you see? Today I'm at work , so hopefully the day goes by fast lol.
    Were you and your DH dating before he joined? That is so neat that you were married in WA, it must have been so beautiful!
    Dave is actually in LAAD, but randomly enough my little brother (who just got out of the Corps) was in LAR! What is your hubbys MOS?
    So are you on summer break from school right now? Hope your having a nice day!
    My friend and I went and saw Killers at the three dollar theater. It plays them later, but is worth it. good movie too, Ashton Kutcher is hot.

I bought way too much, lol. A dress, a pair of jeans, a few shirts, some headbands and a pair of shoes. All on sale though so that's good.

We dated when we were younger, kinda grew up together. He called me one weekend when we were in high school and said that he had signed for the DEP program. He's an LAV crewman, I think it's 0311 or 0313 (one's a scout and one's a crewman)

Assuming the school finished my paperwork, I graduated this past spring, but we'll see.

Where do you work? I work afternoons, which I think is the only time the sun comes out around here. but it does help time pass quicker.

Where / how did you and your DH meet? Are you both from Cali?

Hope you have a good day at work!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast