Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BethM & Krissywave JULY

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

BethM & Krissywave JULY

Advertisements
    Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Good Morning. Looks like we will be paired up. Today might take a while for me to respond back. I am right now at Ft. Sill Ok. I will be getting on a plane and heading home. YEAH!!!!
    It took longer than we thought. Now 2 IUI's, 3 IVF's, 1 FET .
    One day at a time, one step at a time, and one day we will get there.
    DS Feb 2013 and Adopted DS Aug 2012
  3. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Hey Krystal!!! I just saw your cakes in a jar and they're super cute (I love the camo fabric you put on the lids). I need tips on how to be an awesome wife while my husband's deployed.
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  4. Senior Member
    Girl I dont know what to tell ya. I just read what others put on here and copy them and put a little twist on it. I am just one of the biggest tom boys you will ever meet. Its so bad my husband has to dress me at times. When I have to dress up he picks out my outfits. lol
  5. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Have you seen some of the care packages these ladies put together? I have gotten some serious inspiration and ideas to use for when my DH is deployed in a couple months. He better like 'em LOL.

How's your week going? Working a lot??
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  6. Senior Member
    I hear ya. Thats what I have done. Looked at all the CP post. Nope not to bad. I work today and than again Sunday. Got to love working only once every 4 days. YEAH!!!

How things going with you?
  7. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    I have a crappy head cold. I think I might have a sinus infection or maybe I'm just being a big baby LOL. I always seem to get a cold (sometimes not too bad, sometimes pretty bad) when I transition to a different climate. And the weather here in WA has been crazy--it's supposed to be in the 90s tomorrow... it's only going to be in the 70s in San Diego LOL.

What do you do (besides bake cakes-in-a-jar ) on your days off? Well... I know you have to catch up on sleep but I'm sure you spend time doing other stuff too.

Anything exciting happening at work? Or pretty routine stuff? (Then again, your routine might be exciting to me LOL.)
  8. Senior Member
    Lets see what all do I do... I am starting to get back in to the whole gym thing. I am trying to have things to do while away. I hang out with friends, I am trying to find a local soccer team to play on. Last one sucked.

Work to me is pretty much the same. I work in the ghetto so i get alot of calls that dont need to be called for. 10 y/o who had just more than a paper cut. Called 911 for a bandaid with her mom home. or drunk guy on the metro.

Aww your sick. i hate being sick in the summer. Summer sickness just seems to be the worst. I hope you get better soon.

But be thankful for only 90's. We have been hitting 100. And that sucks. Its to hot.
  9. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Yeah, the 90s aren't too bad, and my parents have A/C so I'm good to go LOL.

And yes, I just want to bundle up in blankets and drink hot tea or cider, but it's just not the right weather for that LOL. Hopefully I'll feel better in a couple days.

Well... working in the ghetto has at least got to be um... "never a dull moment." LOL

I need to get back to the gym too. As soon as I'm feeling better, I need to start walking/running again in the mornings... and then get back to my gym when we get back to San Diego.

My mom is running around the house right now getting last minute things together to go camping. They're taking the kids so it'll be pretty quiet around here. I might join them camping. I can't go with them today though, because I'm going to be watching my nephew.. he's 3 months old and SOOOO sweet.

So yeah that's about it LOL. You working this weekend or have any fun plans?
  10. Senior Member
    Well I hope you start to feel better. Bad thing is that cold you have to let it run its course.
    Go ahead and drink tea. I do it. Even in this weather. I love tea. So that way I always have it in the house.

As far as working in the ghetto I get alot of idiots. 2am I stumped my toe 2 days ago I need to go to the hospital right now. But hey it pays the bills. So I can't complain to much.

Camping now that sounds so fun. I havnt been in like 18 months or so. You should go tomorrow. I am sure you all would have so much fun. So have fun this weekend (as much as you can with being sick)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast