1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

1greenmom & chipsahoyx JULY

Advertisements
    Come on in and say hello to your pal!
  2. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    hi hi how are you today!

His Special One & Little Missy: BFF's for Life || Missy_ & Little Missy: Older/Little Sis's!

3. Senior Member
    Hey there! I was having computer problems yesterday. So glad to have it working again! I am doing fine, glad it is Friday and time is passing a little faster. No exciting plans for tonite, probably a nice long run and good movie. How are you doing!
  4. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    Aw yay! I'm glad it's working again! And yes I'm also glad it's Friday too! The time is going by a little faster than what I was expecting so I'm thankful for that I don't have much going on tonight either. Just borrowed some DVDs and bought some books to read to kill time. Have you seen "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs?" haha. My friend said it was good so I borrowed that and My sisters Keeper

This is my first deployment so I'm a little nervous but I'm glad I have a pal that I get to know to help the first month go by I'm just waiting for word from db to let me know when he'll be leaving for Kuwait. It's soon but in my mind, he's already left hahah.

His Special One & Little Missy: BFF's for Life || Missy_ & Little Missy: Older/Little Sis's!

5. Senior Member
    Oh I am so glad time is going by faster for you. The beginning was SO hard for me! God Idea on the books, I have read so many since he left. I liked My Sister's Keeper, but cried like a baby. I also have read Dear John, I want to watch the movie, but cannot bring myself to do it yet. I know that will make me cry even harder!

Yeah, this deployment caught me way off guard. I mean I knew it would suck, but I just though that my life would go on no big deal. Ha, DB had been doing this so long he kinda forgot to get me ready for it besides, Oh yeah this is going to suck! Just remember we are all here, for your for questions or whatever. I don't think any question is too silly.

Have a good day. I think I just might stay in my pj's and watch movies!
  6. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    Well, time was going faster than expected until yesterday. Time is going super slow today I actually don't know what to do with myself. I've read Dear John but didn't really know what to think of it. But definitely don't watch the movie until DB is back from deployment. Haha. The movie made me cry like a baby and I regretted watching it so much.

I have to agree with you that deployment sucks. I just got DB's mother's email address so I emailed her a few minutes ago and just got a response back. I feel like staying in touch with her would at least help me cope through the deployment

How is your Saturday? Did you really stay in your PJ's and watch movies? Do you have anything planned for tomorrow?

7. Senior Member
    I did stay in my PJ's all day and watched the worst movies ever. It was nice to not do anything.
    That is a great idea keeping in touch with his mom, I get how that might make it a little easier. Some days are so great and others just down right suck. The last couple of weeks have been going by fast for me. DB has been busy so contact has been limited. He did call the other night at midnight. "Hey babe what are you doing?" "Um sleeping." LOL, men are so silly.
    No big plans for today, later on we are having a block party so the boys and I are going to that and then we can watch fireworks from our house. Anything exciting going on with you? I hope you have a great day and do not miss DB too much!
  8. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    It definitely feels great to just not to anything somedays I'm glad you did that and enjoyed it, although the movies were the worst hahah.

I'm glad to hear that the past few weeks have been going by fast for you. How long has DB been deployed and to where? I think I'll get myself a really loud ringtone and make sure it's one that will wake me up in the middle of the night haha. I'm usually a light sleeper but once school starts, I'll definitely sleep through the ringtone I have now.

I hope you're enjoying the block party with your boys! I don't have much planned. Just went out to eat with my friends and came back home. I'm pretty exhausted, although I didn't do anything the whole day. I'm not missing DB too much but I do miss him of course

9. Senior Member
    I hope you had a great weekend, mine was very relaxing! DB has been gone over 3 months. I cannot believe he was been gone that long. He is in Afghanistan, he says he always really wanted to go there, until now. This is his 5th and hopefully last deployment!

Have you heard from DB yet? That first phone call was so exciting just know he was there safe. Where is your DB headed? Still holding up well, I hope so. It can be so hard sometimes to stay strong. Hopefully you guys can will have decent communication. I email daily, and he does when he is able. As for phone calls I usually get one on the weekends. Hope you are doing well.
  10. Life goes on.
    Life goes on.
    My weekend was very relaxed. I just went out with some friends and had a great time. I can't wait until I'm at 3 months with this deployment. I'm not even a week into it and I already hate it so much. It's probably because I don't have much to do everyday. I can't imagine going through 5 deployments. DB says he's going to decide whether he wants to stay in the army or not after he sees how he enjoys deployment #1. Haha.

I haven't heard from him yet. Last time I heard from him was Saturday when he told me he would call but his phone's been off since Sunday. So I'm guessing that either he's left and will call me when he's there or his phone is off getting ready to leave. Would this count as OPSEC? He's headed to Iraq and from what I've heard so far, communication is pretty decent there so I'm just hoping I hear from him soon.

Do you have anything planned for the remaining of the week? My cousin is getting married next week so I need to go find a dress to wear. And then I'm going to start planning with DB's mom so that I can visit her sometime end of August when I get back from Korea and before I start school

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast