Thread: HeatherMo & Soldiersgirl_08 June Deployment Pals

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

HeatherMo & Soldiersgirl_08 June Deployment Pals

Advertisements
    Come on in and say hi to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi Heather!!!!! How was your day today?
  3. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    Hey girrl!! My day has been pretty good, I had a lot of errands to run this morning but now I'm settling in.

How about your day?

Oh yeah, what is your name btw? If you don't want it on here, PM me.
  4. Senior Member
    My name is Kayla. My day has been okay, i was suppose to go to the beach. However mother nature had other plans, she made it rain today. It's just been one of those blah blucky rainy days.
  5. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    Oh no! That stinks! It's hot and muggy here as usua, you sweat just walking out the door.

Where are you currently living?
  6. Senior Member
    I live in Michigan. Still living at home with my mom and dad. Being a full time college student its cheaper for me to live at home. I'm so thankful that i didn't get the boot at 18. I've been to Georgia, well i drove through Georgia on my way to FL. All i gotta say is i'm never living in Atlanta, that place was CRAZY!!! LOL.

So how did you meet your DH?
  7. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiersgirl_08 View Post
    I live in Michigan. Still living at home with my mom and dad. Being a full time college student its cheaper for me to live at home. I'm so thankful that i didn't get the boot at 18. I've been to Georgia, well i drove through Georgia on my way to FL. All i gotta say is i'm never living in Atlanta, that place was CRAZY!!! LOL.

So how did you meet your DH?
    I'm currently living at home as well! I could have stayed at our house on base in England while DH was deployed but I just didn't want to be there by myself. So I'm staying with my parents until DH gets back in November. NO, I could never live in Atlanta!! I live about an hour south of there actually in a town called Macon, I was born and raised here.

I met my DH on myspace actually I always hate saying that but it's how it happened. He was stationed about 20 minutes away from my house at Robins AFB. He randomly messaged me on myspace asking how I was doing. I immediately thought he was just a creeper so I responded back with "fine." and that's it. He thought it was funny and kept messenging me. That went on for about a month then he ended up asking me for my number and we started talking/texting. We went on a date a couple weeks after that and the rest is history. He wasn't a creeper after all Just a lonely guy in a new place looking for a friend... he ended up getting a wife though

So how did you meet your DB?
  8. Senior Member
    I kinda met my DB the same way, over the internet that is. We have a mutual friend. I got this message from my friend saying "hey i have this friend and i think you two would hit it off". I was like i don't know, i didn't want to do the whole internet thing. But he friend requested me and we started off just as friends. Then i realized that i liked this guy he gave me butterflies every time i talked to him. So we met and we took it really slow. However slow didn't stop me from falling in love with him. Then two months later he was deployed.

I actually just got off the phone with him. And i still get the butterflies when i talk to him. I can't wait for his leave!!!!
  9. One thing I've learned about life: It goes on.
    Seems like we do have some stuff in common, meeting online and both of our SO's are in Afghanistan right now. I think I read that somewhere?

I had class tonight, I'm taking an American Literature course... haven't been to school in almost a year and a half so I was kinda freakin' out earlier. I *hope* to finish my degree within the next two years... but this has been an ongoing thing for the last four years But I'll get there eventually!

How old are you btw?
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherMo View Post
    Seems like we do have some stuff in common, meeting online and both of our SO's are in Afghanistan right now. I think I read that somewhere?

I had class tonight, I'm taking an American Literature course... haven't been to school in almost a year and a half so I was kinda freakin' out earlier. I *hope* to finish my degree within the next two years... but this has been an ongoing thing for the last four years But I'll get there eventually!

How old are you btw?
    I'm almost 21 And i took an american lit class this past winter and im an English Major. So if you need any help just ask. I'm not taking any spring/summer courses they are WAY to fast for me. I kinda wish that i would of taken at least one class just to keep me busy. Yes my DB is in Afghanistan. And at least you are hacking away at that goal. Some people just give up and they never achieve what they want out of life. I'm hoping to take my niece to the beach tomorrow. That is if mother nature will be nice to me and make it sunny.
    Last edited by *Kayla*; 06-04-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast