1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

1greenmom & Andy June Deployment Pals

Advertisements
    Come on in and say hi to your pal!
  2. Senior Member
    Hi! I'm Amanda
  3. Senior Member
    Hi I am Kristie! So funny I just saw your siggy picture and though how amazingly cute you guys are! How are you doing today? Enjoying my summer vacation so far, just waiting for the sun to come out!
  4. Senior Member
    Aww, thanks! My friend caught the picture at the perfect time. Today's been a really good day actually, I'm organizing scrapbooking supplies now It's been nothing but rainy here, not what I was hoping for / expecting in June
  5. Senior Member
    Good morning! I have all the scrapbook supplies, but have yet to do anything with them. I even bought one of those Cricut (sp) machines, but have yet to open it up. I really would like to do a little book for DB!

We are having June gloom here and has not been warm enough to head to the pool yet. Fingers crossed for today!

Missing my DB like crazy and my emails are not going through. I cannot wait until we are done with this deployment!

Have a great day.
  6. Senior Member
    Morning!
    I've used my mom's Cricut, and it is AMAZING! I'm moving back in with my parents for the summer and can't wait until I am able to use it again.

I'm sorry your e-mails aren't going through, that seems odd. I hope the problem is fixed today!

And good luck with the pool! I'd love to head down to some sort of water today, but I know it won't be warm here for the rest of the week at least. Crazy summer weather
  7. Senior Member
    Happy Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend?
  8. Senior Member
    Hello to you! We have a jam packed weekend thank goodness. Birthday parties and graduation parties galore! Tonite nothing special, I do not have the boys so I will head to the gym. Last night I spent 2 hours there out of sheer boredom! DB and I are both missing each other lately and our emails have sucked. I hope we both snap out of it soon.

What are your plans? How are you doing? Do you get to talk to your husband much? I know it never seems like enough. Happy Friday and I hope you have some super fun plans tonite, then I can live through you!
  9. Senior Member
    Two hours?! That's crazy! I hope your e-mails get better, it's hard.

I have an interview panel thing to conduct early this evening, but no plans for tonight. Today was my last day of class, so I may go out celebrating. I still have a few papers due, but I have a couple of days of procrastination left.

He left about a month ago and I've spoken to him maybe three times since he got over there. Some days are harder than others, but I'm sure you know that. This is our second deployment together, but our first since we got married. It's weird having access to the FRO and all of the information that comes with that and knowing a lot of the other wives. Very different from our last deployment
  10. Senior Member
    Yay for the last day of class! I keep thinking about going back to get my masters. But then I hear you say papers, and ugh, not so much fun!

So you are a pro at this! It is hard not having a support group that knows what is going on. I have met the wives a couple of times, but I am much older and were not married so I am not included, which I totally get. DB forgets, this is his 5th deployment, that I am such a novice at this. I did tell him that I could do it again if it came to that, we just better be married then!

I hope you had a good evening and thanks for chatting with me!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast