Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sicasica17 & 1greenmom & gatorbird24 & okasional.kajun MAY '10

1. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

Jump for Joy sicasica17 & 1greenmom & gatorbird24 & okasional.kajun MAY '10

Advertisements
    Hey there ladies, come on in and say hello to your pals
    Last edited by Rainbow Brite; 05-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.
  2. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

And remember, OPSEC OPSEC OPSEC. Any violation will result in an infraction.

Have tons of fun ladies!
  3. I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    Ill go 1st. Hello ladies! How are you holding up?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  4. glad to be back.
    glad to be back.
    Hi!!!! I'm Jenna
    I'm doing ok. My husband leaves really really soon and this is our first deployment and I am really nervous. We are about to take our leave before he goes and I can't believe how soon it's coming up. I feel like I should be prepared, because we have known this is coming for almost a year now, but still... We are stationed in Germany and sometimes I just really wish we were in the states.
  5. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

I feel like such a jerk. Robin (gator) sent in her app on time (early even)n and I missed her. I've added her on here. I think it will be fun to have one big thread this time, please let me know what you guys think!
  6. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    I still have quite a few bad days. Jeff, my DF is deployed, and my son Shane, will be deployed shortly. They are both in the Army. So I have it doubly fun! haha! I can't wait to meet and get to know all of you. My name is Robin.

I am from Ohio, at 17 moved to Florida for 10 yrs, then to SC for 13 yrs, then here to Mississippi when Jeff got orders to come here. We have been here since July. We will be returning to SC for my daughter, Kerri's graduation at the end of May.
  7. Eternal Member
    Eternal Member
    Just letting you all know I will be gone the last 2 weeks of May for South Carolina and my DD's hs graduation.
  8. Senior Member
    Hi ladies! I am sad to day I have adjusted to DB being gone. DB is happy that I no longer spend my days crying, but I hate the fact that I am used to life without him Maybe it is just that the kids are keeping me really busy and I have not had time to process it lately. DB did find out his return date, but I told him to wait to tell me until it is much closer. He was really excited though and I though it was really cute!

Robin you poor thing, I can't imagine having 2 men that I love gone. You know that we are here though to help you though!

Jenna I am so sorry it is coming up for you! There is no way around it I have found, it just sucks! It must be really hard not being in the states when he leaves.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. Going to the Mayo Clinic to have some testing done, so I might not be posting then. I will be back on for sure when I return!
  9. His beautiful!!
    His beautiful!!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1greenmom View Post
    Hi ladies! I am sad to day I have adjusted to DB being gone. DB is happy that I no longer spend my days crying, but I hate the fact that I am used to life without him Maybe it is just that the kids are keeping me really busy and I have not had time to process it lately. DB did find out his return date, but I told him to wait to tell me until it is much closer. He was really excited though and I though it was really cute!

Robin you poor thing, I can't imagine having 2 men that I love gone. You know that we are here though to help you though!

Jenna I am so sorry it is coming up for you! There is no way around it I have found, it just sucks! It must be really hard not being in the states when he leaves.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday. Going to the Mayo Clinic to have some testing done, so I might not be posting then. I will be back on for sure when I return!
    I know how you feel. I am also starting to get used to doing things around here without DB. Robin, looks like we are in the same boat. ODS deployes soon, so I will definitely be a little crazy the closer we get to his time to leave. Jenna, yeah there's just no way to prepare for it. I am in the states so for that I am grateful. However by the time ODS is scheduled to return we will have PCS'd to Germany by then. So I wont get to see my ODS for a while.
  10. I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    I have a fever,and the only prescription is, MORE cowbell
    My name is Jessica. DH is in the Marine Corp. I'm from NJ and moved out to California shortly after dating DH. We have been together now a little shy of 2.5 years,and married for 4 months. This is DH 4th deployment,but my 1st. I am actually pretty well. Dont get me wrong, I miss him like crazy,but I am using the time apart to work on myself. The one thing that does suck is not having friends out here.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast