Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ososoon42

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Jump for Joy ososoon42

Advertisements
    Last edited by Morg<3DeeBee; 01-06-2010 at 03:25 AM.
  2. Senior Member
    hey hey hey! My name is Jenn! Idk if youve got my info yet but I want you to know im only kinda a deployment buddy we're just getting ready for one but I asked if I could play because I could use some support (I'm having a bit of a hard time) and have tons to give! Cant wait to talk more!
    Lots of Love,
    Jenn
    New Mommy Just Trying to Stay Awake!
    ~First we had each other, then we had you, and then we had everything~

I love you with all my heart and soul sweetheart and I'll be yours till the end of time, you are my heart, my everything and I love you so very very much, I would give the world to be with you right now, I miss you so much~DH
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ososoon42 View Post
    hey hey hey! My name is Jenn! Idk if youve got my info yet but I want you to know im only kinda a deployment buddy we're just getting ready for one but I asked if I could play because I could use some support (I'm having a bit of a hard time) and have tons to give! Cant wait to talk more!
    its ok, you still need support to get ready for it and i'll be here to help in anyway i can!
  4. Senior Member
    Awww yays!
    Lots of Love,
    Jenn

I love you with all my heart and soul sweetheart and I'll be yours till the end of time, you are my heart, my everything and I love you so very very much, I would give the world to be with you right now, I miss you so much~DH
  5. Senior Member
    OMG i just realized that you are you! I mean...I was admireing you siggy in a diffrent thread without realizing it was actually you! weird
    Lots of Love,
    Jenn

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by ososoon42 View Post
    OMG i just realized that you are you! I mean...I was admireing you siggy in a diffrent thread without realizing it was actually you! weird
    haha is that a good thing?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    hey girl how was your weekend?
  8. Senior Member
    Grr i kept checking this thread and it said there were no new posts grrrrrrrrrr... anyway...

The siggy thing is good I guess I just can't beleive I didnt connect the dots sooner.

My weekend was ok but I had to work tons last week and have been so exhaused I'm super behind in my online class so I'm hopeing to get caught up on that tonight cause I have the night off of work finally!

I also had my company holiday party on Fri and thought it was pretty fun it was all coupled up but I had a couple of friends who hung out with me still (they had gone stag). But it really made me miss DF

And then on Sat I met up with some girls from this site who are in my area which was really cool as well!

Sorry apperantly I have become addicted to smilies

How has your weekend been?
    Lots of Love,
    Jenn

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    my weekend was good, i worked all night on saturday but the drunk people that were there kept me pretty entertained!!! haha but then at the end of the night this marine came in and was talking to me and our bartender and it really made me miss DF too...

yesterday we had a family dinner for my sister and her boyfriends birthdays (she is a day older then him) so that was fun i am gonna miss my nephew the most when i move!!!

good luck getting caught up on your class!!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Aww thank you for that! Sounds like your weekend has been pretty good over all!
    Lots of Love,
    Jenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast