Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MichelleAllison

1. Banned
    Banned

MichelleAllison

Advertisements
    Hello my new Deployment Pal. I am Sar by the way, just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, hopefully your weekend went well.
    Banned
    :heyther I'm Michelle. My weekend was ok, didn't hear from DB at all until today
    How are you?
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Not too bad, just got in from work. Weather is crappy here, and unfortunately I haven't heard from the better half in weeks. Got to love the military.
    Banned
    I hope you hear from him soon.

So tell me about you?

My DB is Aaron and he's been deployed in Iraq a little over 10 months now. He was originally only supposed to be gone 7 months . But he's hopefully coming back late next month
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Last edited by Geotech; 01-11-2010 at 10:50 PM.
    Banned
    My ex was in the Marines but was on a navy ship and I got a phone call every 15-30 days and a few sporadic emails so I understand that communication can suck.

Aaron returned to his original unit (when he returned from R&R he was placed temporarily with another unit) and was promoted this month. With his new unit and more responsibilities I get a call about every 3-4 days and usually 1 email a day. Things seem to be getting busier for them as they prepare to come home, which means less communication but it also means they're one step closer to coming home.

That's neat that you served, it gives you a different perspective, I know there are many other ladies on here who also served.
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Last edited by Geotech; 01-11-2010 at 10:49 PM.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Michelle, I hope you had a good day today.
    Banned
    I hope you're having a great week sorry I disappered for a little while. Things are great today is DB's birthday... I miss him but we got to talk for about an hour today.

They're starting to wrap up and their replacements are there now so he's been pretty busy working with the new guys so we haven't talked as much as we used to, but now he's got a desk job for his last few weeks there so he said he'd be able to start emailing me more He got put on an official roster to come home and he'll be home mid January and I'm sooooooooo excited, we're 87% through and time seems to be moving slower these last few weeks.

How are you holding up??
  10. emb_78
    emb_78
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleAllison View Post
    I hope you're having a great week sorry I disappered for a little while. Things are great today is DB's birthday... I miss him but we got to talk for about an hour today.

They're starting to wrap up and their replacements are there now so he's been pretty busy working with the new guys so we haven't talked as much as we used to, but now he's got a desk job for his last few weeks there so he said he'd be able to start emailing me more He got put on an official roster to come home and he'll be home mid January and I'm sooooooooo excited, we're 87% through and time seems to be moving slower these last few weeks.

How are you holding up??
    Ok I am confused BIG TIME! I thought you were my deployment pal and I thought you weren't with aaron???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast