Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: I can't post anything on facebook yet.

  1. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,352

    #1

    I can't post anything on facebook yet.

    Advertisements
    I haven't told anyone in the family except my sis in law and my niece. We are currently expecting our fourth baby in September. I just wanted to whine that my pants are getting tight, lol.

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




  2. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    #2
    The moment when your favourite pants won’t fit any more is always a sad one.

    But hey, at least it’s for a good reason!
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  3. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,352

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    The moment when your favourite pants won’t fit any more is always a sad one.

    But hey, at least it’s for a good reason!
    This is true. Found out that after my husband gets back from this mini op, he has a 9 month deployment following. This coming year is going to be so much fun! That means I get to go through the pregnancy, labor and delivery, being home with the kids and a new born child for the first few months of their life alone. FUN! As if the short notice orders and move wasn't enough. Grr...

    /endrant

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




  4. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    This is true. Found out that after my husband gets back from this mini op, he has a 9 month deployment following. This coming year is going to be so much fun! That means I get to go through the pregnancy, labor and delivery, being home with the kids and a new born child for the first few months of their life alone. FUN! As if the short notice orders and move wasn't enough. Grr...

    /endrant


    You will be okay, my heart.

    If you need someone to talk to, you can always hit me up. Been there, done that.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  5. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,352

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post


    You will be okay, my heart.

    If you need someone to talk to, you can always hit me up. Been there, done that.
    Thank you so much, hon. Too bad you don't live in VA so we can meet up.

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




  6. "...now do Classical Gas"
    Matchbox's Avatar
    Matchbox is offline
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,269
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    Thank you so much, hon. Too bad you don't live in VA so we can meet up.
    Perhaps one day. It’s been quite a long time since I visited that corner of the world, so I think I’d enjoy that

    Besides...I’m flying solo with four kids right now. Two of my four are teething. Most of my fantasies of throwing them on the mercy of the universe and running away very fast usually end in Tahiti, but in a pinch VA will do!

    I do mean it though. If you need anything I can provide, then you have it.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  7. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,352

    #7
    Thank you so much, hon!

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




  8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    germy's Avatar
    germy is offline
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,864

    #8
    That's when you bust out the leggings lol
    Congrats girl!

    <3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  9. Senior Member
    AMP1984's Avatar
    AMP1984 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    378
    #9
    Congratulations on baby number 4!!! So exciting! Sorry about the orders :s I hope you have friends/family nearby who can help you out?
  10. The name says it all!
    ALil2Naughty's Avatar
    ALil2Naughty is offline
    The name says it all!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Loki's chambers
    Posts
    26,352

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    That's when you bust out the leggings lol
    Congrats girl!
    Thanks, hon!

    Quote Originally Posted by AMP1984 View Post
    Congratulations on baby number 4!!! So exciting! Sorry about the orders :s I hope you have friends/family nearby who can help you out?
    We moved to Virginia the end of November and I don't have anyone to watch the kids, so it's going to be me and the kids till the baby comes.

    DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •