Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Babyjingo and Kittycat

1. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

Advertisements
    Hey! How are your 3 weeks without husband going? I cry everytime my DH leaves for an overnight to get to a funeral so I can't imagine.

What do you use for stuffy nose? I feel like the bulb thing from the hospital doesn't work well.

I hate breast feeding. Like seriously hate it. But I'm still persevering!

2. Senior Member
    Awww if you hate it you should stop... Happy Mama = Happy Baby

I have been taking that advice as Aria has colic so I am alone with a screaming baby so sometime I just have to put her down and eat/pee/shower she cries but if I feel a bit better, I feel better able to cope... saying that DH is home on Saturday and I cannot wait!! I may run away for an hour or so hahahaha

I use the bulb but use the saline spray first, usually spray up each nostril, leave while I change the diaper and then really get in there with the bulb, she hates it as you really have to be firm with it to get a good seal but I get great results with it as the first week DH was gone we both had a cold :/
  3. Lime breakfast foot
    Lime breakfast foot

He's in love with boob. If I stop breastfeeding he'll never sleep again. Once I find a pacifier that he will take I may try exclusive pumping.i leave him screaming in the crib too when I have to eat or use the bathroom. He's quiet when I'm holding him but miserable otherwise. I've been cosleeping too as he won't sleep unless he's on me. I get 5 hour stretches of sleep but I can't sleep in the same bed as my husband now or he will roll over on the baby.

I'm in full support of you running away! I got my toes done a week ago and I came back feeling almost human. Though I came back to a hysterical baby and stressed out husband haha sooo that sucked. Your husband is home now I believe from how long ago you posted, so I hope you got a good break!

4. Senior Member
    Aaaah yeah, yup he is home, having to relearn what she likes so he is a little useless as I usually have to take her to calm her down

I did go out but also came home to a screaming baby and sad hubby.

Goodness sounds hard what you are going through, I usually have to wear Aria most of the day or she is grumpy but thankfully sleeps well at night in the swing... wont sleep in it in the day though
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223