Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 113

Thread: Meggie!

  1. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #1

    Meggie!

    Advertisements
    Preggo pal! How are you doing?!
  2. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #2
    Hi!!! Sorry, I'm home visiting family & I have to fight to get on the computer. How are you feeling? Xander is kicking up a storm, but I have yet to feel them from the outside.
  3. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    Hi!!! Sorry, I'm home visiting family & I have to fight to get on the computer. How are you feeling? Xander is kicking up a storm, but I have yet to feel them from the outside.
    I hope you have a good time with your family! Where do they live? I'm feeling great for the most part- Just got overwhelmed with sudden dizziness though! If it persists, It may warrant a trip to the er. it doesn't! Isn't it awesome to feel their kicks? I love it. You'll be able to feel it from the outside soon; I can every now and then, but it's not consistent. How are you feeling?

    Btw, looove the name Xander!
  4. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    I hope you have a good time with your family! Where do they live? I'm feeling great for the most part- Just got overwhelmed with sudden dizziness though! If it persists, It may warrant a trip to the er. it doesn't! Isn't it awesome to feel their kicks? I love it. You'll be able to feel it from the outside soon; I can every now and then, but it's not consistent. How are you feeling?

    Btw, looove the name Xander!
    I'm in CT for another week and a half. I'm just soooooo tired lately! that the dizziness dies down!! Little booger stops kicking as soon as I put my hand on my belly!
  5. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    I'm in CT for another week and a half. I'm just soooooo tired lately! that the dizziness dies down!! Little booger stops kicking as soon as I put my hand on my belly!
    Mine does that usually, too. Little boogers! Dizziness is gone, thank goodness! Sorry you've been tired lately, have you been resting up often?

    CT sounds fun! Are you guys doing anything exciting while you're visiting? I just got your f/b post, too- Your phone isn't loading the internet either? What a bummer. I hope you can get some time on the computer soon, since msos is back up!
  6. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #6
    Just visiting family & hanging out with my 6yo sis. But my mom keeps shoving food at me every 5 minutes! I keep telling her that I'll eat when I'm hungry!
  7. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    Just visiting family & hanging out with my 6yo sis. But my mom keeps shoving food at me every 5 minutes! I keep telling her that I'll eat when I'm hungry!
    I'm sure she just wants to make sure you're eating enough. Lucky, I wish someone would shove food at me! That sounds like a fun time, though. I hope you enjoy CT! If the weather is anything like it is here in MA, it will be a gorgeous next couple of days!
  8. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #8
    Argh!!!!! My mom was supposed to be home an hour ago, we have to pick up my aunt from the ferry soon, then go to my bff's mom's for lunch. Me & lil sis are ready, but mom isn't here, which means I can't just leave because I have no car! I absolutely despise being late. Plus, mom never made it to the grocery store last night & I'm freaking hungry!
  9. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    Argh!!!!! My mom was supposed to be home an hour ago, we have to pick up my aunt from the ferry soon, then go to my bff's mom's for lunch. Me & lil sis are ready, but mom isn't here, which means I can't just leave because I have no car! I absolutely despise being late. Plus, mom never made it to the grocery store last night & I'm freaking hungry!
    Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did everything work out?
  10. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #10
    Yea, my mom was throwing me a surprise shower at my bff's mom's house!

    How are you doing? I'm heading back to TX on tues with soooooooo much baby stuff! It's crazy!
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •