Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: Meggie!

  1. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #91
    Advertisements
    Argh!!!! My freaking laptop isn't working! And I've been feeling sick-ish all evening. Good thing I have a dr's appt in the am!
  2. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #92
    sorry about your laptop. I hope you feel better, get some rest!!
  3. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    sorry about your laptop. I hope you feel better, get some rest!!
    My cousin is awesome & gave me their extra desktop. Finally got it all hooked up todady.
  4. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    My cousin is awesome & gave me their extra desktop. Finally got it all hooked up todady.
    that's awesome!!!

    How are things going otherwise? Can you believe how quickly were moving up on the edd list? U.n.r.e.a.l.
  5. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    that's awesome!!!

    How are things going otherwise? Can you believe how quickly were moving up on the edd list? U.n.r.e.a.l.
    I am sooo not ready to be a mom!!! Luckily my mom will probably be coming down after the fourth. She was gonna come at the end of July, but she's worried about me being by myself & possibly going early. Plus, this means that she can be my partner for my childbirth class since DH won't be able to make it. I seriously can't wait for her to be here. Especially since she'll cook for me & stock my pantry & freezer!
  6. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    I am sooo not ready to be a mom!!! Luckily my mom will probably be coming down after the fourth. She was gonna come at the end of July, but she's worried about me being by myself & possibly going early. Plus, this means that she can be my partner for my childbirth class since DH won't be able to make it. I seriously can't wait for her to be here. Especially since she'll cook for me & stock my pantry & freezer!
    I wish my mom was cool like that! That's awesome though. You haven't taken the classes yet? I opted out, since dh is deployed. The instructor at my hospital gave me the CDs/books for free though, which was awesome! Is your mom staying out the whole time, until you have him?
  7. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #97
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    I wish my mom was cool like that! That's awesome though. You haven't taken the classes yet? I opted out, since dh is deployed. The instructor at my hospital gave me the CDs/books for free though, which was awesome! Is your mom staying out the whole time, until you have him?
    Nope, my class at the hospital starts July 9th & goes to the 30th. My mom is planning to stay till the end of August when she has to go back to work. My dad is gonna probably come down for a week after bebe comes. Then my MIL comes for a month!
  8. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    Nope, my class at the hospital starts July 9th & goes to the 30th. My mom is planning to stay till the end of August when she has to go back to work. My dad is gonna probably come down for a week after bebe comes. Then my MIL comes for a month!
    That's awesome that she is staying so long!! excited or dreading the visit from your mil?
  9. Senior Member
    Meggie's Avatar
    Meggie is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Uncasville, CT
    Posts
    4,219
    #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen♥ View Post
    That's awesome that she is staying so long!! excited or dreading the visit from your mil?
    Not sure! I've never met her, she lives in Holland!
  10. Senior Member
    Oh♥Merlot's Avatar
    Oh♥Merlot is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie View Post
    Not sure! I've never met her, she lives in Holland!

    I hope you're able to enjoy her company!!
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •