Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Planner People!! (Sticker Swap??)

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

Big Grin Planner People!! (Sticker Swap??)

Advertisements
    HOLA!

I'm addicted to my Erin Condren planner and also to decorating it but I'm poor (:cry) so I bought a silhouette portrait and I've been designing my own stickers and cutting them myself. I was wonder if there are other people here that are addicted to planning/decorating as well and if anyone else also creates their own stickers and if anyone would be willing to swap files just for fun!

Even if you're not into decorating but are a super effective planner I'm all for sharing pictures of planners

Basically I'm looking for people as addicted to planners as I am to share my weirdness with because I don't have anyone IRL to do it with...

2. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

I got a Kate Spade planner for Christmas and I really want to make better use of it than I am! Especially when I'm going to be working from home I really need to stay on top of everything.

All the stickers and decorating and paperclips and doodles is a little much for me but I've joined some sites and done some looking around and I definitely got some good ideas. I have tons of different colored highlighters and sticky tabs and I think I can make a good system (home vs. work, priority, etc.) to help me. Maybe when I get it going I'll post a few pics but for now it's pretty much just bullet lists.
  3. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I'll have to dig through my sticker stash for you because it's pretty ridiculous

I have a MAMBI Happy Planner and I'm obsessed. Idk if you use washi but DH got me some duplicates for Christmas I could probably send you? I need to inventory my stuff haha.

4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I got a Kate Spade planner for Christmas and I really want to make better use of it than I am! Especially when I'm going to be working from home I really need to stay on top of everything.

All the stickers and decorating and paperclips and doodles is a little much for me but I've joined some sites and done some looking around and I definitely got some good ideas. I have tons of different colored highlighters and sticky tabs and I think I can make a good system (home vs. work, priority, etc.) to help me. Maybe when I get it going I'll post a few pics but for now it's pretty much just bullet lists.
    I haven't seen the Kate Spade, I've heard good things about it though!! It's ridiculous how many different pens and highlighters etc that I have for my planner but I'm now stuck on the Pilot G-2 in black because it's the most fluid to write with and it's dark.

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I'll have to dig through my sticker stash for you because it's pretty ridiculous

I have a MAMBI Happy Planner and I'm obsessed. Idk if you use washi but DH got me some duplicates for Christmas I could probably send you? I need to inventory my stuff haha.
    I do use washi but don't have a ton let me know what you've got/what you need and maybe we can do an exchange!

5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    OMG! I almost forgot!! I found out there was a HUGE Etsy sale code yesterday so I used it to stock up on some stickers and stuff and I FINALLY ordered the Marauder's Map cover for my ECLP! It's normally like $24 but I got it for $9 and I'm soooo effin' excited!! The other one I want really bad is the Handbook for the Recently Deceased one from Beetlejuice...

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

...and here I thought using different colors was fancy.
  7. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Here are a couple of my spreads...

this is my monthly spread for Feb (made it myself)

this my weekly spread this week and I bought it on etsy from Meghan's Playhouse

8. Regular Member
    I just wanna see a whole thread of planner photos now lol seeing other people organized makes me feel like I have my life together
    https://66.media.tumblr.com/3a006e1a506c9f8649f4d809726f2d43/tumblr_nwtutw4zvG1sa8ezpo8_r1_250.gif
  9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonbunz View Post
    I just wanna see a whole thread of planner photos now lol seeing other people organized makes me feel like I have my life together
    Search Instagram for #planneraddict

10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Search Instagram for #planneraddict
    One of my friends is on the ideas board for MAMBI so she has so much awesome Planner stuff on her Instagram! I love doing Planner nights with her she gets tons of free stuff from them to test it is AWESOME.

These are a couple of my favorites to be honest though I've been so lazy since the whole pregnant thing I nap more than I do my planner right now. I had all this motivation to get caught up last night and went to bed early instead:

But here's my photos:

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast