Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
Results 71 to 78 of 78

Thread: Planner People!! (Sticker Swap??)

  1. Team Rocket
    rocket_lizz's Avatar
    rocket_lizz is offline
    Team Rocket
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Diego!!!
    Posts
    9,068
    #71
    Advertisements
    I have the Staedtler and use them in adult coloring books. They're pretty amazing.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    HisJuliet's Avatar
    HisJuliet is offline
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Together Again!
    Posts
    9,064
    #72
    Perfect resurrection Toj! Does anyone have any monthly tabs that they like? My planner didn't come with tabs and I would like to add some for next year.
  3. OG Member
    April Lynne's Avatar
    April Lynne is offline
    OG Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx area
    Posts
    18,463
    Blog Entries
    5
    #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I have to look into those! Normally I prefer at least medium point ... writing with fine point pens feels really harsh to me and I like the lines thicker when I'm reading them. But I've also heard good things about the Sharpies too. Thanks for the rec!
    I'm the same way but because these pens have more of a marker tip they work for me, you still get the nicer line without the scratchy-ness (is that a word?) of a fine point pen.



  4. OG Member
    April Lynne's Avatar
    April Lynne is offline
    OG Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx area
    Posts
    18,463
    Blog Entries
    5
    #74
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post
    Perfect resurrection Toj! Does anyone have any monthly tabs that they like? My planner didn't come with tabs and I would like to add some for next year.
    Erin Condren has some stick on tabs that are really cool, they have neutral and colorful ones.



  5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,021


    #75
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I'm the same way but because these pens have more of a marker tip they work for me, you still get the nicer line without the scratchy-ness (is that a word?) of a fine point pen.
    They need somewhere like Sephora where I can go try out all the pens!

    And yes fine tips totally feel scratchy for me and like sometimes the ink misses spots and I have to write over it (and then it never looks as nice). Probably has something to do with how I write though ... I definitely have a heavy hand.
  6. OG Member
    April Lynne's Avatar
    April Lynne is offline
    OG Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Houston, Tx area
    Posts
    18,463
    Blog Entries
    5
    #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    They need somewhere like Sephora where I can go try out all the pens!

    And yes fine tips totally feel scratchy for me and like sometimes the ink misses spots and I have to write over it (and then it never looks as nice). Probably has something to do with how I write though ... I definitely have a heavy hand.
    Do you have an office depot near you? I know at mine they have a wall where you can test out pens because they sell them individually, I've also been known to take in a notebook or note card and try out the pens before I buy them in the individual section



  7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Tojai's Avatar
    Tojai is offline
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    St. Pete FL
    Posts
    30,021


    #77
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Do you have an office depot near you? I know at mine they have a wall where you can test out pens because they sell them individually, I've also been known to take in a notebook or note card and try out the pens before I buy them in the individual section
    We do! I was just by one the other day trying to kill time ... I have a day off this week so I may head up and try it out. Definitely a good idea to bring a note card with me too.
  8. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    katiebee's Avatar
    katiebee is offline
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,978

    #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    They need somewhere like Sephora where I can go try out all the pens!

    And yes fine tips totally feel scratchy for me and like sometimes the ink misses spots and I have to write over it (and then it never looks as nice). Probably has something to do with how I write though ... I definitely have a heavy hand.
    When DH and I went to Japan last year for vacation we went to this amazing store called Loft in Shibuya. They had an entire floor dedicated to stationery and its was epic... I about lost my damn mind. Stickers, pens, paper, and washi tape as FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE. My sweet husband let me sniff around that floor for a good 45 minutes while he was bored to death. I wish we had someplace like that in the US.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •