Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Planner People!! (Sticker Swap??)

1. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Advertisements
    I have the Staedtler and use them in adult coloring books. They're pretty amazing.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Perfect resurrection Toj! Does anyone have any monthly tabs that they like? My planner didn't come with tabs and I would like to add some for next year.
  3. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I have to look into those! Normally I prefer at least medium point ... writing with fine point pens feels really harsh to me and I like the lines thicker when I'm reading them. But I've also heard good things about the Sharpies too. Thanks for the rec!
    I'm the same way but because these pens have more of a marker tip they work for me, you still get the nicer line without the scratchy-ness (is that a word?) of a fine point pen.

4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HisJuliet View Post
    Perfect resurrection Toj! Does anyone have any monthly tabs that they like? My planner didn't come with tabs and I would like to add some for next year.
    Erin Condren has some stick on tabs that are really cool, they have neutral and colorful ones.

5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I'm the same way but because these pens have more of a marker tip they work for me, you still get the nicer line without the scratchy-ness (is that a word?) of a fine point pen.
    They need somewhere like Sephora where I can go try out all the pens!

And yes fine tips totally feel scratchy for me and like sometimes the ink misses spots and I have to write over it (and then it never looks as nice). Probably has something to do with how I write though ... I definitely have a heavy hand.
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries

And yes fine tips totally feel scratchy for me and like sometimes the ink misses spots and I have to write over it (and then it never looks as nice). Probably has something to do with how I write though ... I definitely have a heavy hand.
    Do you have an office depot near you? I know at mine they have a wall where you can test out pens because they sell them individually, I've also been known to take in a notebook or note card and try out the pens before I buy them in the individual section

7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Do you have an office depot near you? I know at mine they have a wall where you can test out pens because they sell them individually, I've also been known to take in a notebook or note card and try out the pens before I buy them in the individual section
    We do! I was just by one the other day trying to kill time ... I have a day off this week so I may head up and try it out. Definitely a good idea to bring a note card with me too.
  8. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

When DH and I went to Japan last year for vacation we went to this amazing store called Loft in Shibuya. They had an entire floor dedicated to stationery and its was epic... I about lost my damn mind. Stickers, pens, paper, and washi tape as FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE. My sweet husband let me sniff around that floor for a good 45 minutes while he was bored to death. I wish we had someplace like that in the US.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678