DB and I met in high school when I was a sophomore and he was a senior. He was playing football and I was an athletic trainee I can't remember our exact first meeting but I know I was pretty annoyed by him at first because he persistently kept asking for my number and one day my best friend gave him my number he texted me and the rest is history. We've known each other for 4 years and I realized I'd actually met him before as a child but didn't remember it that well. We've been dating for 2 years and are committed to each other. When I think about it I'm surprised my 15 year old self gave him a chance I hated men in general back then but something about his persistence made me start to like him and eventually develop a slight crush on him. When he graduated I was really sad but he kept texting me afterwards when he went to college and a year later he came back for the next classes graduation and asked if he could come over to my house to meet my family. We started going on dates all through the summer and officially got together a few months after. He's my polar opposite but I think we compliment each other in that way. I'm pretty glad I met him and writing this out now makes me want to go and talk to him about how we met lol <3