Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Guard Girls :)

1. *Persevere*
    *Persevere*
    Advertisements
    PFDB is GA Guard, he's not active duty though since he is going through school. I don't know very much about the guard, but it's cool to see so many of you on this thread!
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results." ~Albert Einstein

2. Regular Member
    Heya! My guy is UT National Guard, deploying to Iraq. While he's gone though I'm staying in MA on the MA/RI border (where I grew up & where my parents & brothers are)
  3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    My hubs is thinking about going AGR later this year. He is leaving to this upcoming week to visit Iowa and talk talk to them. As of now he is active duty AF. I know that his job will be no different than what he is doing doing but for the first time I was finding a lot of negative. I have friends who think its just a weekend thing and when I explained his job is full time on call and deployments/TDYs just like it is now they said they thought Guard were just weekend boys playing wanna be military. Also I can't find anything online for Guard info. Not even sure what it is I want to know since its going to be same as it is now anyway.. if he takes it
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678