Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Loving My Texan Soldier

1. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries

Hello Loving My Texan Soldier

Advertisements
    This is the posse for all of us ladies that love a Soldier who calls Texas home!

We need blinkies...where can I make us blinkies?

Shout out if you love a Soldier from Texas!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! you are hilarious for doing this!!!!!!!!!! I was joking!!!! but well now theres a posse i am most certainly gonna be an active member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY TEXAN SOLDIER!!!

I love the way he calls me maam and baby doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my tummy always flips !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    Mine calls me baby doll too...but the texas accent only comes out when he's serious about something. I've only heard it once. How bout you?
  4. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    My first attempt at a blinkie:

5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love the blinkie!!! how do i put that on my siggy!! I suck at anything technical!!

As for the Texan accent - well me being English means im always aware of it!! but i think it really hits home when hes being uber mushy! all my nick names!! sweetheart, babydoll etc are always said with a drawl .....oh and in everyday life its when he says ...'he's fixing' to do something ... !!

First time he said it was like....uhhhh! excuse me?? what?? he siad he was fixin to go eat!!!

But as you can imagine.............he has the same issues with my english sayings!!! its always funny!!
  6. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    You make me laugh so much! Justin is always like "what are you laughing at? Oh...Zoe. Got it!"

Okay do you have photobucket? If yes, you have to right click the blinkie and save it to your desktop, then you upload it to your photobucket account and copy and paste the [img] code into your signature. If you can't do that, then let me know and I'll figure out a new way to give it to you.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by torie. View Post
    You make me laugh so much! Justin is always like "what are you laughing at? Oh...Zoe. Got it!"

Okay do you have photobucket? If yes, you have to right click the blinkie and save it to your desktop, then you upload it to your photobucket account and copy and paste the [img] code into your signature. If you can't do that, then let me know and I'll figure out a new way to give it to you.
    see all Ryans friends used to just laugh when i spoke!! what did i say to make you giggle???

im afraid i dont!! i really should get it/join it (or whatever the hell you do on photobucket!! !!)

i always want to upload photos in certain threads but i can never do it!! I need to get Ryan to learn me!! oooohhhhh!! thats Texan!!!!!
  8. Not even the Army can shatter my spirit.
    Blog Entries
    Okay here is what I'm going to do. I'm going to send you the code but I'm going to put a "-" before the first "I" in the code. Delete the "-" after you copy and paste it into your signature and it will show up just fine.

Also, add a "[" before the word "url" on your ticker so that those words go away and just your ticker shows.

Here's the code: [-IMG]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa12/roadlesstraveled23/quotes%20and%20icons/texanblinkie1.gif[/IMG]
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    seriously im a frikkin retard when it comes to this kind of shit!!! i dont have time to do this right now but i promise i will work on it this evening!!!!!!!! ideally with another glass of champagne!! (one of the perks for working at the house of millionaires!! - there's only ever champagne to drink!! woo hoo!!)
  10. only person you can save, is yourself
    only person you can save, is yourself
    yayyyyy.... texas is OUR home!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast