Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Actions

1. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    I am a proud chihuahua momma!

Actions

Advertisements
    Have you ever purchased some?

I have tried out some free ones and they are pretty neat and a great learning tool since you can look at how it was done.
  2. Regular Member
    Nope! I make my own. It's pretty easy, and a great way to experiment different effects on different photos without forgetting what you did to get that affect. That's happened more than I can count.
    Or, if I'm feeling lazy I'll hit up deviantart.com. There's thousands of free ones on there.
  3. Senior Member
    I found some for free trials, and was able to pretty much mimic them and create my own actions from them. I think they are neat but I worked at a photo studio and we hired this girl thinking she was great and the only editing she did was throw on a bunch of actions she purchased. They were too 'hipster' and not really thought out. I like being able to see the moves it made and then see what I can do with similar stuff myself but I would never use them straight 'out of the box' I guess.
  4. I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    I am a proud chihuahua momma!
    Does anyone know how to make your own using Photoshop Elements 11?? I would really like to save the edits I do for future photos because with that many steps it's hard to remember.