Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Nikon Repair

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Question Nikon Repair

Advertisements
    We have a Nikon D300 and there's a problem with the shutter.
    Should we send it into Nikon service, or go somewhere local to get it fixed?
    I'm nervous about going somewhere that might not do a good job, but I'm also nervous about shipping it off. I've had so much stuff get lost in the mail recently. But I think if I pay for next day shipping or something we'll be safe.
    What does it mean if a shop is "Nikon certified?" Does that mean they'll do a good job, or what?
    thanks in advance!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I would try a local camera repair shop. Make sure that they actually do camera repair as a primary business.

Look here:
    Nikon Authorized Repair List
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    awesome! thank you! I was looking for something like that, but I couldn't find it