Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really want photoshop

1. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries

Grumpy I really want photoshop

Advertisements
    I love the photo editor I use now, but all it is, is an online free version of a wannabe Photoshop.
    Not only that, but it totally warps my photos, makes them more pixilated, and it bugs me!
    With my birthday coming up, I am hoping that my family helps get me it, otherwise I am going to have to wait a while. I am figuring I will have to get it myself though, since my family is planning on paying for my whole 21st birthday.

Here are some more photos from my photoshoot that I wanted to share! I was also looking for some awesome couples photo shoot ideas?

As for these new photos, I really tried to work on some advice that people gave me, cutting off limbs, the harsh lighting, and some of the editing.
    I TRIED to get them out around 6, but them being buttheads made it so we didn't leave the house until 630. The sun was also RIGHT on the places where I wanted to shoot, so some are still harsh, but the ones in front of the white building [it is a church actually] were all taking in what I thought was MUCH better lighting.

Try to look at them and IMAGINE them clear

[I cut off her toe in a few awesome shots like the last one and was SO mad at myself ]

Most of the photos are still in this thread http://www.militarysos.com/forum/pho...oto-shoot.html
    I would love some more feedback!
  2. Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    I think your photos looks fantastic, but yeah, I can tell the lighting was yucky for you to work with. What online photo editor are you using?

Also, the possibility exists that you could torrent Photoshop off the internet
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorbear View Post
    I think your photos looks fantastic, but yeah, I can tell the lighting was yucky for you to work with. What online photo editor are you using?

Also, the possibility exists that you could torrent Photoshop off the internet

It sucked because that was one thing I REALLY wanted to fix, We couldn't do it in the afternoon, so we tried in the morning. I can tell you right now that getting 2 teens up and ready to go at 6 is nearly impossible!

THAT is a great idea.
    Right now I use pixlr for almost everything.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Maybe try an evening shoot? I too am hoping for a new photoshop program...but I'll have to wait for Christmas.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LadySassyPants View Post
    Maybe try an evening shoot? I too am hoping for a new photoshop program...but I'll have to wait for Christmas.
    We were going to! That was what I wanted to do orgininally [Hey, it isn't like I enjoyed waking up at the buttcrack of dawn! ]
    sadly it was my last day with them and my brother had a dance thing. My sister wants to do a city shoot with her girlfriends, so I want to do that one in the afternoon!
  6. Senior Member

I have Photoshop and I uhhh... pirated it. I'm a terrible person and never pay for anything that I can find online for free.

Wifey to Moonbeam0328 and SoldiersKitten

7. Senior Member
    -
    Last edited by amandabcdefg; 06-14-2011 at 11:18 PM.

8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    What do you have, Mac or Windows? I have photoshop, but it's too confusing for me so I never use it.... and I don't have the patience to figure out how to either

Idk if it can be downloaded again or what, but if you have a Mac and it can be, I would happily send you mine

9. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dh torrents everything

Unfortunately I don't know how and he is a butthead and procratinates!
    Thanks Britt! I have a PC so I am sure DH can get it. Photoshop is awesome if you know what you are doing! In HS I took photo for 2 years and the second year all we did was use photoshop.

You should just watch vids online and play around with it!!!
  10. Senior Member
    You should be able to download a trial version of Photoshop on Adobes website.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast