Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: portfolio help?!

1. gin

portfolio help?!

Advertisements
    I'm at a total loss on how to go about making one up. Especially with hard copy portfolio book vs. online/electronic portfolios.

Which way did you guys go? If you did go with the hard copy portfolio book, what size prints did you go with? Where did you print most of them?

Any suggestions would be loved. TY =]
  2. Senior Member
    Most of my port work is just on my website. But I also make a hard copy print outs with some of my favorite work. I have a big leather album that fits 8x10s. I also just got a color nook that I put pictures on there so when I meet with my clients they use that to look at my port (not only great for books ). Most pro photographers get the IPAD but that's $600 and I nook is cheaper to show off your port. Clients are more expressed by the digital port then the hard copy prints.

Yes, I'm a Coupon Freak!! Check out my Blog
  3. ShutterBug
    ShutterBug
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykiss View Post
    Most of my port work is just on my website. But I also make a hard copy print outs with some of my favorite work. I have a big leather album that fits 8x10s. I also just got a color nook that I put pictures on there so when I meet with my clients they use that to look at my port (not only great for books ). Most pro photographers get the IPAD but that's $600 and I nook is cheaper to show off your port. Clients are more expressed by the digital port then the hard copy prints.

I bought the samsung galaxy tablet to keep photos on for mine. It's pretty great. I want a website, but I am stupid when it comes to making them.
    Peekaboo is my wifey