Thread: PG fulfilled by Guynavywife

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

PG fulfilled by Guynavywife

Advertisements
    Guynavywife will post his pictures in this thread from 10/31 to 11/6
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Will start posting soon as I get back from Florida this afternoon.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Getting too complicated from phone...will fix names later and add rest of cats

[IqMG][/IMG]
    Quincy and Parker

[IMG][/IMG]
    Jerry-Jerry (rip)

[IMG][/IMG]

Lady Valentine going for a stroll with Mack

[IMG][/IMG]

Quincy, Soofi, Cici, Mac and Parker

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Old Whitey (rip)
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Matza

Gin-jin

New Granny (18 yo)

Granny Crabcakes (and back yard) 15yo
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Demon Cat Tova

Kitty, our first Maltese (rip)

Poppers and Lady Grey (adopted to friends when we left Yakima)
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Grandpa and Granny Crabcakes
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Blackie
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Nanny Kelley thinking she can eat in peace without sharing

Whitey The First of his name.(rip, our first cat, with Blackie, first of his name)(and Lady Beige)
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Motzi and Matza

. (Before you start counting, 10 cats currently, and 6 dogs)
  10. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Ms. Dixie
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast