Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: PG fulfilled by bellabbr

  1. Senior Member
    Enthused Meerkat's Avatar
    Enthused Meerkat is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bowie, MD
    Posts
    13,251
    #1

    **CLOSED** PG fulfilled by bellabbr

    Advertisements
    **CLOSED**






    12/28 - 01/03

    bellabbr will post her pictures here.
    Last edited by Enthused Meerkat; 01-09-2012 at 08:24 PM. Reason: CLOSED - Previous Week's PG
  2. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #2
    Favorite outfit: I am a jeans and tshirt kind of gal. But I like nice shirts and this is my current favorite. The color is just awesome :

  3. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #3
    Favorite shoes I have 3. I wear flip flops 99% of the time (flat feet and everything else hurts) and the other 1% is when its cold and I wear my uggs. I can't pick a favorite.

    I have my beloved reefs, my comfy rainbows and my uggs. If you see me, more than likely I am wearing one of them.





  4. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #4
    3 wildcards :

    My 30th birthday gift that I love





    My 2nd pinterest project. I love my kids from birth to 1 so therefore I made this collage so when they drive me insane during the terrible 2, horrible 3 and insane 4's I can always look back and make sure I don't strangle them


    I had weight loss surgery last month and I guess 1 month and 17lbs does make a difference.

  5. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #5
    Under my bed is dust bunnys

  6. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #6
    These are the only pets I have. I can't handle anymore

  7. Senior Member
    bellabbr's Avatar
    bellabbr is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Newport News, VA
    Posts
    561
    #7
    I will come back to the other ones
  8. Senior Member
    Enthused Meerkat's Avatar
    Enthused Meerkat is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bowie, MD
    Posts
    13,251
    #8
    Your children are adorable!! Congrats on the 17 pound loss!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •