Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: PG fulfilled by shadowdremy

1. Senior Member

**CLOSED** PG fulfilled by shadowdremy

Advertisements
    **CLOSED**

10/20 - 10/26

shadowdremy will post her pictures here.
    Last edited by Enthused Meerkat; 11-01-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: CLOSED - Previous Week's PG
  2. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    *I am sorry some of my pictures will be tiny and some might be HUGE. It's going to depend on if I took them with my cell (small) or camera (HUGE)*

My favorite Breakfast
    That would have to be belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream on too!! This is what it looks like when I make it for three kiddos!!

My Closest Family Member
    Well, to be honest it is a toss up between my mom and dad. I am going to put my mom since I can go to her for anything and we do so much together. My dad is the quiet type but it's like we have a special daughter-father relationship. This picture was taken at my younger sisters military ball a few months ago She's in an AF Jrotc program

The jewelry I wear most often
    Sooo I am horrible when it comes to jewelry! I have gotten things from DH and I somehow manage to lose it But I never take this off My wedding ring that is! It means a lot to me because it's his grandma's first ring on his mothers side and she loves her some diamonds! It isn't the ring I wanted (actually never even got to look for rings..) but it's still lovely!

My Favorite Food
    That would be mexican This is what I made for dinner not too long age. It doesn't look too good but it really did taste good! I am working on my presentation skills It's spanish rice with shredded beef taquitos topped with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, and some guac! I am hungry again!
  3. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Keyring
    Ok well I have two possible ones! I can't take a picture of the usual one since DH has it or the one I really want us to use which is a wooden heart cut in half that say "mi espos (Lee on back)" and for him "mi esposa (Cristina on back)" But here are two: One from Hot Topic (It's pretty old!!) but I am leaning toward the other My sister made me it and I could just attach a ring to it and stuff.

Bathroom
    I couldn't figure out how to do just one picture of it since it's in a weird place We technically have two bathrooms but one is out of commission for a bit since we are having it renovated!

There's a tub in the other bathroom. This one was meant for my uncle who's disabled since he lived with us for a while and had it done for him.

Never seen so much hairspray huh? My sisters go crazy in the morning I only use it on occasion but they curl and straighten their hair. Not saying it's bad just not what I do

wasn't sure if you wanted to see the toilet? Excuse the towels! I was cleaning up in there and not sure where the hamper went! I might have an idea which little ones know where it's at

*There were two requests for favorite shoes so I picked two of my favorites but I have a lot of shoes! *

Favorite Shoes (Indoor)
    These are so comfy! They are actually my youngest sisters but I kinda took em since she never wore them! I'll end up buying her some more though since it's getting colder and now she needs them.

Favorite Shoes (Outdoors)
    I am excited to start to wear these! I got them last year for Christmas so they are older but I have only worn them maybe twice? But now that I am going to where it is NOT raining in fall/winter I am going to wear them!
  4. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Daily Make Up
    I would have put what I love to wear daily but I forgot my make up stuff at DH's The only thing I brought was this which is my lipstick! It's my favorite but I have to be careful or something will happen...like the second picture! I was literally gone 2 seconds!

Bedroom
    Ok this is going to look horrible! I am moving out and so things are everywhere and my sister already moved into my kids old room so the kids and I are sharing! But I have been so busy I haven't had time to pack and move stuff around.

They really love jumping on the bed..

Under Bed
    Now that's pretty clean except for some scratches My parents are getting carpet installed in the bedrooms since my mom doesn't like it and my dad loves hardwood floor so they compromised.

Under Bathroom Sink
    Pretty self explanatory
  5. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Cars
    We technically have two cars but ones getting fixed up. DH and I drive the olds but we have the monte carlo too.

This is the only picture I have here and DH has been too busy to help me with this

DH's "baby" It's a nice car but I'd rather drive the olds Dh says he's fine with that but it has some more work to get done here.

Pets
    Good old Duke and Remy!

So that's Duke looking up at DH and Remy eating

Remy missing me as much as I miss him!

What is on my fridge
    It is looking pretty bare right now but as a going away present I am going to deck that sucker out! I will put drawings the kids made and then I have nice pictures that I am framing and giving them to my sisters and parents of the kids. They mean a lot to eachother and it's going to be sad for all when we leave..

There are two pictures of the kids a while back and underneath that there are coupons and a picture Sophia made almost a year ago on her 2nd birthday

Favorite pic of DH and I
    I am going to have to say this one is...I just love it My hair is crazy and DH makes me laugh

Dream Vacation
    To be honest I would love to go back to Seaside,OR with just me and DH. I really love going there once a year but we are with so many family and we are so busy I would just love to spend a week there just lounging around and waking around the beach

I took this last time I was there almost 2 months ago!

Favorite Place to eat
    That would be where my dad works! It's sooo good! But he cooks great at home too I am going to miss that! I am an ok cook but he is like amazing

He gave me that and I let him pick out some donuts from Voodoo for him and his coworkers

He didn't fess up that he only gave ONE coworker a donut! I am pretty sure that's because that is the one that saw me with the donuts. So he got one My dad!! what am I going to do with that man?!
  6. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Halloween Decorations
    Well, we don't really have any I wasn't expecting to still be around here so I had taken things to DH's. We haven't even go to get pumpkins But today we will! DH is going to be getting some for him and the boys Dh and I even have a bet going on to see who can carve their pumpkin better. He is going a packers one and I am doing a steelers one

Box of costumes but we still haven't figured out what everyone will be!

Cupcakes!!

Favorite Room in the House
    This would be the living room area

Where I go for quiet time

I walk to this little place on our property and just kind of take it all in. The green grass, the trees, and relax. I'll miss that for sure.

When I am home alone with the kids and I can't go outside I stay inside and sit on this comfy chair and read

Where I msos from!
    The dinning room area

My view of outside

I know it's a bad picture but I tried taking one and I kept getting a reflection of my sister fixing the kids dinner last night

The little place I go to is all the way to the left like you can barely see it. But this is just the backyard to the right. The kids have their playhouse and toys all around the left side.
  7. aka karinaaahhh!
    aka karinaaahhh!
    Your DH's care is ama-za-zing!! My DH would give me up for one of those and for posting up pictures of sweets that I cant have

The indoor shoes look like Brookstone slippers. Those are super comfy!!

AwwSnail is my ducky
    SpaceHedgehog is my slipper twin!!
  8. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Favorite Outfit
    Sadly I wasn't able to put my favorite outfit since I don't have everything and DH has been so busy. But this is what I love wearing which is jeans and that is my favorite shirt which you can't see well but its sheer and has the beatles everywhere! I usually wear it with a purple tank under since that's my favorite color

Something special to me
    That would be my cookie jar! My mama bought it for me and I even have a "Got milk?" cookie (well treat) tray

3 wild cards

My dad being the awesome grandpa he is wore this all day on father's day! It has the triplets feet and hand prints all over in different colors and says "Greatest Grandpa EVER!" Even the dog has his paw prints all over!

My popcorn machine! I can't wait to start using it more often!! I love winter nights of curling up late at night and having some hot popcorn!!

My amazing homemade cinnamon rolls!!

Imitating my favorite smiley
    <---I always get a kick out of so me and DH (it's a tad old so I mean I would have done a recent one but won't see DH until Sunday
  9. I'm Cristina!
    I'm Cristina!
    Quote Originally Posted by karinaaahhh! View Post
    Your DH's care is ama-za-zing!! My DH would give me up for one of those and for posting up pictures of sweets that I cant have

The indoor shoes look like Brookstone slippers. Those are super comfy!!
    I will let him know you like his car and that your DH would give you up for it!! If I had a video of when he asked me if we could "keep it" like it was a puppy! I was making dinner and he comes in and is like "baby "

I am sorry you can't have them!! I probably shouldn't have posted that picture above of my homemade cinnamon rolls that DH is going to me for making them and him not being able to enjoy them! But I am sure he'll just ask me to make some when I am with him

Oh yeah they are so comfy!! I love how they look with my jeans that are kinda too long since I am short So they just look good and are super warm!! My toesies get so cold so easily! I literally have to sleep with socks on or they will freeze!