Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peewee

1. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer

Peewee

Advertisements
    Is being so naughty lately! :mad

He broke my Irish china that my Nana had given me. She's gone, it's irreplaceable. He broke a ceramic angel that my friend gave me. Also irreplaceable.

He's eating everything! Boxes, plastic bags, books!

He's making me regret not declawing him.

And he was so naughty yesterday, he got a spanking from DADDY! Daddy is his ally. Whenever he gets in trouble, he runs for Daddy. But last night, DJ was getting so frustrated with me telling him to get off the table, stop climbing the SCREEN ( ) and quit clawing my loveseat, that he'd had it and swatted Peewee's tush. Peewee was crushed.

They made up before bed, but still. Give me the strength to deal with this kitten and his terrible 7 months!

And Peekaboo is a tattle-tale. Everytime Peewee does something, she runs out in the living room and meows, like... "Ooooo, Mama.... Guess what Peewee just did! It wasn't me, I swear!"
  2. Joy
    Banned
    Banned
    Wow...sounds like you need help. I wish I could give ya some advice but I am a dog person and don't know ANYTHING about cats. ((hugs))
  3. Senior Member
    I'll take the cat if you take my dog. I need to get him fixed. He keeps peeing on everything and it's really starting to wear on my patience.
  4. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    I know it's frusterating, but I can't help but laugh at the thought of peekaboo tattling on peewee
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sounds to me that he is in need of more attention or play time with someone. When my cats were acting like that is because they wanted alot more attention. BUT I know you give them plenty. Wish I could help you girl, Im sorry!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    yeah thats what Turbs and Stinky have been doing. Ever since the baby got here, they have been asking for attention like there's no tomorrow! The MIL has been prompting us to get them declawed, but I refuse and I am totally against it. We found these little claw covers, and they are kind of like acrylic nails that go over theres, but they have a soft, plastic blunt end on them, so they scratch you and its just a soft fluffy paw! We had to do it b/c they were trying ot attack Rileys feet anytime he would sit in his bouncer and start kicking like crazy! They are the greatest things ever! I love them! But Ryan thought it would be funny to get red ones (and not the black ones or clear ones) so it looks like they have painted nails! Fits perfectly since they are gay~!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Get a water bottle. When you catch him scratching on something, climbing on something, or getting into something he isnt supposed to be into/on/in squirt him. It takes a little while, and persistence, but he will learn. Our cats dont get on the counters anymore, and they stay off the couch too. Also, there is an orgnanic spray called OFF! It is odorless to humans, but it will keep pets off any areas you dont want them near, whether its furniture, a specific room of the house, or whatever. It works, for both cats and dogs.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    Get a water bottle. When you catch him scratching on something, climbing on something, or getting into something he isnt supposed to be into/on/in squirt him. It takes a little while, and persistence, but he will learn. Our cats dont get on the counters anymore, and they stay off the couch too. Also, there is an orgnanic spray called OFF! It is odorless to humans, but it will keep pets off any areas you dont want them near, whether its furniture, a specific room of the house, or whatever. It works, for both cats and dogs.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Rileysmom
    yeah thats what Turbs and Stinky have been doing. Ever since the baby got here, they have been asking for attention like there's no tomorrow! The MIL has been prompting us to get them declawed, but I refuse and I am totally against it. We found these little claw covers, and they are kind of like acrylic nails that go over theres, but they have a soft, plastic blunt end on them, so they scratch you and its just a soft fluffy paw! We had to do it b/c they were trying ot attack Rileys feet anytime he would sit in his bouncer and start kicking like crazy! They are the greatest things ever! I love them! But Ryan thought it would be funny to get red ones (and not the black ones or clear ones) so it looks like they have painted nails! Fits perfectly since they are gay~!

Ya I did this with socks cause he was scratching everything in site. They are called soft claws, you can order them thru petsmart and petco.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Yeah those are it! I need to replace some of them now, but they lasted a good three weeks! They had them at the Petco here in SD (Mira Mesa) for like 20 bucks for 40.. so you can order them online too, b/c thats how DH ordered them! They are a lifesaver!

Froglove, is that your cat down here in SD or your parents cat?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast