Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Silly dog question

1. Senior Member

Giggle Silly dog question

Advertisements
    This might sound kinda funny, but is there anything you can give a dog for gas? I know you can give them benadryl and baby tylenol. Is there any kind of people gas meds I can give him too. I have seriously tried everything! I have tried every food out there and nothing works! Seriously I have enough stinky boys, I don't need a stinky dog too!
  2. Jenny, Jenny Who Can I Turn To
    Jenny, Jenny Who Can I Turn To
    Lol. I wish I could be of some help here. My dog has these problems too and she just turns and looks at me like she's embarrassed when she does it. It's too funny.
    chicalelo, camandcmh, and Love_my_airmanNP are my Sister Wives
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AirForceWife84 View Post
    Lol. I wish I could be of some help here. My dog has these problems too and she just turns and looks at me like she's embarrassed when she does it. It's too funny.
    Yeah mine too! But he will come right by you toot and look at you like "what I didn't do anything!" Between the dog, my DH and the 2 boys, I think I need a freaking gas mask!
  4. foreverurz23
    the best thing that i could give advice on it try to switch them to a easy digestion formulated food instead of what your giving them if it gets to out of hand. that might help in the long run becuase they're food right now might be giving tummy aces. but if you need to for temporary use, i would call your vet just to be on the safe side
  5. Senior Member
    You can actually buy dog gas pills at Petsmart and places like that...we had to get some, lol. Our dog is really bad, just ask Jen (AirForceWife84)!
  6. Senior Member
    or you could try baby gas drops.. ?
  7. Donah1010

Hello Gas

I've recently had to switch my dog to natural dog food. I notice he has to go to the bathroom more often, but he's not as gassy. Additionally, do not feed your dog people food - this will cut out a lot of the gas issues as their systems are not setup to process this type of food. Hope it helps. - Donna