Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Banfield anyone?

1. Trophy Wife in Training
    Trophy Wife in Training

Banfield anyone?

Advertisements
    I have been to multiple locations, and each have been a major letdown. I'm so fed up with them. I'm thinking of writing a complaint, but I wonder with a big corporation like that if my voice will ever be heard.

What is your take on Banfield?
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    overly priced for the services they offer. I have worked in vet clnics and couldnt believe how expensive some of the stuff was.
  3. Senior Member
    Not a fan of Banfield pet clinics. I won't take my pets there again. We took Bub's there when he was a kitten because that is where the shelter told us to take him for his free kitten work up, Bub's had diarreah and they told us it would pass...we took him right to our regular vet the next day and he had Giardia.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    horrible terrible place that will find problems with your pet. go online and find good reviews for a place near you. also call petsitters and ask their recommendations.

will they ever hear you? yeah. will they listen? nope.

I must say one good thing about them though...When my other cat was dying, and I finally took him somewhere else, two of the girls who worked the front desk each called me a day or two later to find out how he was and tell me how much everyone loved him...when I told them I had to put him to sleep, they sent a condolance card. Very sweet personal service. But these were not the doctors who were just looking to sell products and services.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a differing opinion. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them! But then again, DH grew up with animals, working on the farms & went to school for awhile to become a vet. So maybe they don't jack with us because DH knows almost as much as they do just from experience alone?!

I'm sorry you guys all had bad experiences!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I also do not like them, I will never go there...I see too many people getting more vax than they need because they were like a day late in their puppy series...We took our dog there when we first got here cause we had a free visit from the shelter and they told me my dog was a ROTTI! its a freakin aussie mix!
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  7. Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    Lifes hard... get a helmet.
    I'm not a big fan, but they're not too bad I guess. I just hate how expensive they are. I have each of my pets on a wellness plan and it seems like every month the price goes up. I started out paying $19 for lucy and Kat, and now i'm up to almost $50.. its ridiculous, but they're convient b/c its right down the street, thats the only reason I still go there.
    Please Remember to follow OPSEC!!!

Life is hard.... Wear a helmet
  8. Trophy Wife in Training
    Trophy Wife in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennygirl View Post
    I also do not like them, I will never go there...I see too many people getting more vax than they need because they were like a day late in their puppy series...We took our dog there when we first got here cause we had a free visit from the shelter and they told me my dog was a ROTTI! its a freakin aussie mix!
    I also felt like that over-vaccinated and over-medicated in general. Ugh
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    People come here with their paper work from there and im like why in the heck do they need the Lyme Vax here, its not prevalent...
    Are you scrappy enough for me
  10. Loving Life!
    Loving Life!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    I have a differing opinion. We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them! But then again, DH grew up with animals, working on the farms & went to school for awhile to become a vet. So maybe they don't jack with us because DH knows almost as much as they do just from experience alone?!

I'm sorry you guys all had bad experiences!
    Us too! We use Banfield with Charlie. They are WONDERFUL. They treat Charlie wonderfully. They ALWAYS follow up with a phone call to make sure he's ok after an appointment. I have never gotten a followup phonecall from my vet I used for the cats....

My little Loves!