Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's driving me nuts!!!

1. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words

Grumpy He's driving me nuts!!!

Advertisements
    OMG, Fred is constantly wanting to go out to go to the bathroom, but half og the time, he just wants to sniff . Like, I will take him out to go pee, but he doesn't want to poop, but 10 mins later he's whining at the door wanting to go poop

Is it just my dog, or does anyone else's dog do this? I swear, they are worse than children sometimes!
  2. Senior Member
    Mine does this too! Or then she wants to come back inside then stays inside for 5mins and wants back outside.. she drives me insane with it. She has free reign of the back yard but I still have to get up and open the door .. I want a damn doggy door!!!!!! Maybe try ignoring him and only letting him out every hour or so, then he'll get the idea that you arent going to take him out every time he's slightly bored.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Our dog Milo does that we tell him to go lay down cause he is playing games after son long of his antics
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Nope, Buster is the same way.....
  5. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    Quote Originally Posted by lckychrmzz View Post
    Mine does this too! Or then she wants to come back inside then stays inside for 5mins and wants back outside.. she drives me insane with it. She has free reign of the back yard but I still have to get up and open the door .. I want a damn doggy door!!!!!! Maybe try ignoring him and only letting him out every hour or so, then he'll get the idea that you arent going to take him out every time he's slightly bored.
    See, we don't have a fenced in back yard, so I have to walk him on the leash . I have tried ignoring him, but he will howl in that hound dog whine, and jump all over me, and grab my pant leg with his teeth

Like, I just came back in after walking around and having him sniff EVERYTHING in sitebut no pooping! I am loosing patience for him more and more, especially since Bill is gone, and I have to take him out every single time.
  6. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    Thanks ladies, it makes me feel better knowing that my dog isn't the only one
  7. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Nope my dog does it all the time.. Oreo not so much, but Kenzy looooves to smell the grass, eat the grass, roll in the grass. she is a wierdo.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

8. I'm too cool for words
    I'm too cool for words
    Oh, and Fred will do the "solider crawl" too . I try to bring him in, and he's scooting on his belly, like he's on a special ops mission

He's a wack-o dog
  9. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Kenzy does the back roll, like oh yeah this is sooo good I looooove this grass.. she is funny.

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

10. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Yes, they are definitely worse than children sometimes. We've got 3 dogs now, and some days I'm just overwhelmed with them. We have a doggie door that goes to the backyard, so I don't have to deal with them wanting to go in/out. However, before we got the doggie door installed, I'd constantly have to let them out and it was a pain for sure.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast