Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Doggie lovers

  1. Proud Submariner's Wife
    KDMatthews's Avatar
    KDMatthews is offline
    Proud Submariner's Wife
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,956
    #1

    Doggie lovers

    Advertisements
    How often do you pick up the poo from the yard? Every time they go? Once a day? Once a week?
  2. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
    we are bad, we alternate taking him out back and out front so the poo is split between the two places and he only poos about 4 times a day now anyway but since the lawn service comes once a week they just smoosh it in and the yard is actually looking better lol. during the winter we pick it up once a week
  3. Proud Submariner's Wife
    KDMatthews's Avatar
    KDMatthews is offline
    Proud Submariner's Wife
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,956
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by harrisonsdream View Post
    we are bad, we alternate taking him out back and out front so the poo is split between the two places and he only poos about 4 times a day now anyway but since the lawn service comes once a week they just smoosh it in and the yard is actually looking better lol. during the winter we pick it up once a week
    I pick it up about every 2-3 days. I have a problem gagging lately when I pick it up so I try to do it more often so there isn't so much. It's easier in the winter, it's a hard log!
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #4
    We just mow the lawn and not worry about picking it up. It is fertilizer.


  5. Proud Submariner's Wife
    KDMatthews's Avatar
    KDMatthews is offline
    Proud Submariner's Wife
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,956
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    We just mow the lawn and not worry about picking it up. It is fertilizer.
    Oh, my dog is like 70 pounds and has some pretty big shits. I would step in it for sure, so gross.
  6. Senior Member
    harrisonsdream's Avatar
    harrisonsdream is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    52,155
    Blog Entries
    1
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by KDMatthews View Post
    I pick it up about every 2-3 days. I have a problem gagging lately when I pick it up so I try to do it more often so there isn't so much. It's easier in the winter, it's a hard log!
    i tip over when i lean like that lol
  7. Account Closed
    CoffeeGirl's Avatar
    CoffeeGirl is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    56,457

    #7
    ds does it every other day-I HATE looking out in the yard at it
  8. Account Closed
    Sunshyne's Avatar
    Sunshyne is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    23,919
    #8
    Bruce usually goes on one side of the house or the other...not really where we can see or hang out, so I do it once a week. I used to do it everyday, but then I got lazy with it
  9. As life is eternal, love is immortal.
    Emberlynn's Avatar
    Emberlynn is offline
    As life is eternal, love is immortal.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cherry Point
    Posts
    3,791
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by KDMatthews View Post
    Oh, my dog is like 70 pounds and has some pretty big shits. I would step in it for sure, so gross.
    Ohhhh my I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I know how you feel my dog is 125lbs and it's like landmines. I pick her's up once a day.
    Siggy under construction!!!
  10. Senior Member
    USCGBoxerMom's Avatar
    USCGBoxerMom is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bainbridge Island, WA
    Posts
    11,222
    #10
    Once a day, twice on the weekends. I hate having dog crap in the yard....and with 3 dogs that's ALOT of poop!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •