Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My cat

1. sh4au

My cat

Advertisements
    She's been vomitting lately. She did it twice last week.. on my brand new carpet ... then again this morning.. I think I know what it is though. She's on RD, b/c shes overweight & that food has a lot of fiber in it, so it expands & makes her stomach full, but she's such a pig, so she'll continue to eat, even when she's full & I think thats making her throw up... Does that sound like it could be right? She just went to the vet last week & got a clean bill of health.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I would feed her the recommended total amount every day but break it up into several small servings. That way you avoid her overstuffing herself.
  3. Senior Member
    Measure her daily intake of food that she is supposed to eat and divide it by 3servings a day. ONLY give her that amount at the serving time. That will keep her from overeating.
  4. and still I think of you
    and still I think of you
    Blog Entries
    I agree with measuring her food. My cat does that sometimes and i have to do that too. I just put his food out of his reach. I move his water too cause sometimes I think that is part of the problem.