Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: eating

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

eating

Advertisements
    buddy is so weird when he eats! not only is he so loud that it sounds like he's scarfing his food when really he's eating one piece at a time, but he'll take a whole mouth full of food, walk away from the bowl, like into the living room. drop all the food on the floor, and proceed to eat it piece by piece right there. then goes back for more. does this a couple times, then he'll eat right from the bowl. i find random pieces of food all the time

so is buddy just a nut case, or do anyone else's pets eat strangely?

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. Rachee03
    O, two of my dogs do that too! They will pick up one piece of food, and carry it over to the other side of the room and then take ages eating it. So weird!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I have one dog that eats over the bowl and another that eats strange. My male eats over his bowl. My female takes a mouthful of food and comes to whatever room we are in and then drops it on the floor. Then she eats that and goes back to the bowl to do it all over again.
  4. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    My female cattle dog does that. She grabs a mouthful, walks to the living room, drops it, and then eats it. My male cattle dog however, he just inhales his food cause he's a little piggy.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    wow, i didn't realize other dogs really do it.

does it mean something? or are they just weird?

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones