Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: eating random things

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

eating random things

Advertisements
    buddy has gone back to stealing and eating random things. i caught him with a pen, a spool of thread, outside casing stuff to cables. anything that is within our reach and out of our line of sight at the time.

anyone know why he might have started doing this again? he used to do it, but hasn't for at least a year, if not 2. nothing has changed with him except his surroundings, and we've been here a month, and it just recently started happening.

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  2. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    no change in the amount of time you & dh are away from home? when i'm gone alot charlie likes to break my water glass. he hadn't done it in 6months, but got to 2 this past week cause i've been working more.
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    nope, nothing different there either. and when we're not home, he's in a kennel. and while he doesn't really like it there, it's what he's used to. so it's not like he's eating random things while we're away, he does it when we're home, just in a different room

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  4. Senior Member
    Brownie likes to chew up things when she's bored. She's like a kid - does stuff to get attention, whether it's good or bad.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
    Brownie likes to chew up things when she's bored. She's like a kid - does stuff to get attention, whether it's good or bad.
    well it's just that he use to do it he finally grow out of that phase at like, 4 years old. it's been a couple years now since he's been like that and i'm just wondering what made him regress, ya know?