Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Diary

1. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries

Pet Diary

Advertisements
    Anyone interested in starting a pet Diary . It would be special threads started by your furbabies, where they come on and tell us in a diary all about their daily life and their daily adventures. But you can't interfere as a mommy, you have to let your babies spill their guts and tell us everything, even their vents and when they are upset with mommy and daddy .

Example:
    Here is a diary entry my baby girl Dori decided to post on her Bunnies message board. Man, I think she is pretty annoyed with me right now

Hi Everyone, Dori here, I'm a new gal around here. I am happy that my mommy took me away from the little metal box I used to live in at that big house where there was a bunch of other bunnies like me, because now I have a really big box with bars on it. But I have a gripe already. She lets me out of my box everyday, and I get to jump around, BUT WHY won't she let me go in the big rooms? I can see them from behind the long row of bars she calls a 'barrier'. I see lights, and I see a box with people talking and and bright colors. I see ALL sorts of toys I can play with and things I can jump on, I don't understand why she wont let me in there . I did manage to foil her and escape a couple of times when she was caught off guard, and I got to see all the glory. There is all sorts of fun stuff to hide under, and stuff to jump over , I wanna play there all the time. but she just shooed me back behind the 'barrier', hmph . Today I was actually able to knock that barrier over! I thought, YES success! But she caught me before I could even go into the fun rooms . What is her problem, why can't I go in the fun rooms?
  2. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Bella's Journal. Entry #1

Hi everyone, my name is Bella. I live in a big house with my mommy and daddy. Mommy made me a cool house to play in, with lots of tubes and stuff. Its a cool house, but I like the really BIG house a lot more. I used to be able to escape a lot, and I found an easy way to climb out of my house and down the bars under my house. I had so much fun, I went under stuff and ran across a big floor and hid under other stuff and got to chew on a bunch of cool things. But like always, my mommy found me and put me back into my regular house. Now, I guess she found a way to close my house better, and I'm not too happy about that. But I'm still trying to find ways to get out. She does take me out everyday, but she puts me inside this big pink ball. Man, that thing is annoying. I keep chewing and chewing on it, but I just can't get that lid open. I was able to do it before, I don't know what she did to it. I think mommy gets mad at me though, because anytime I'm working hard and chewing on that pesky lid, she comes and pushes me away so I roll over. That sucks, what's the big deal, why not just let me run around the big house, I won't do anything bad, I promise
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Cosby journal #1:

My name is Cosby and I am so happy mommy bought me from Oklahoma and I flew here on a plane all by myself. Mommy and Daddy take really good care of me and they always play with me even though i'm a brat at night sometimes. I love cuddling with mommy's belly now that there is something growing in there
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Buddy Entry 1:

hey guys. i'm buddy. mommy sometimes calls me 'bub' or 'bubby' i'm not too found of it. i try to let mommy know that by not responding. she hasn't really caught on.

right now i'm really confused. there are boxes allll over the house. and daddy's been gone for a couple days. i miss him, but at the same time, when daddy's gone, i get to sleep in bed with mommy. anyway, i'm off to go find out if there's anything new in my food dish. take care!

If you save one dog you won't change the world--but surely the world will change for that one dog.
    "Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog." -Franklin P. Jones
  5. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Woof! My name is Ordie and I am a boxer. This is fun. I always wonder what Mom is doing on SOS when I lay by the computer. My Mommy say's us boxers are the best dogs in the world. For the most part I think I am pretty good and don't make Mommy yell like my brother and sister do. They can really get mommy mad. I'm not like that. Right now we are at Grandma's house in NC. I like going to Grandma's. I like the car ride. Mommy lert's me sit in the front. I get to play with Grandma's dog Chewy but he is older so he does not play as much as me. I have been getting lots of treats and pets. I think they may like me better than Jessica and Thomas but don't tell them that. They may get upset. I am a big Mommy's boy and my Dad sure knows it. Other than that I am having a good old boxer time at Grandma's. Sunday we have to go home. BUT that's just another car ride in the front for me. Woof! Woof! Drool! Drool!
  6. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    hi cosby, buddy and ordie, its nice to meet you guys . I dunno what dogs are, but my mommy told me they are bigger than me and I shouldn't play with you guys. but I don't see why not, I've never met one of you guys but you guys seem nice .

Guess what?? Mommy took away the 'barrier' today! Oh my gosh, its so fun, I'm getting to play in the big room, I love mommy today . Although she tried picking me up again, I don't like being picked up, I get scared, I hope she doesn't do it again . I'm hanging out under the desk with this big laptop thing on it, its cool. Mami said I should show you guys my picture under this desk thing. I think I look fat , but my mami says she thinks I look cute Whatever.

7. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by sdshorty View Post
    hi cosby, buddy and ordie, its nice to meet you guys . I dunno what dogs are, but my mommy told me they are bigger than me and I shouldn't play with you guys. but I don't see why not, I've never met one of you guys but you guys seem nice .

Guess what?? Mommy took away the 'barrier' today! Oh my gosh, its so fun, I'm getting to play in the big room, I love mommy today . Although she tried picking me up again, I don't like being picked up, I get scared, I hope she doesn't do it again . I'm hanging out under the desk with this big laptop thing on it, its cool. Mami said I should show you guys my picture under this desk thing. I think I look fat , but my mami says she thinks I look cute Whatever.

Wow I have never seen a dog like you before. I have seen samller than me and bigger than me but never fluffy with long ears. Mommy told me your something different called a bunny! I know my name is Ordie but Mommy also calls me a "big chicken" alot so I guess that means we would get along.
  8. Senior Member
    Ida and Mags entry #1

Hi, we are Ida Mae and Maggie May...our mommy calls us "the Boxers". Both of us are 1.5 years old so we are still the babies in the house. The other dog "Onyx" she is really old and we have fun buggin her and mom gets mad. We have what mom calls "skin sisters" but all we know is they are shorter than mom and dad and they leave things on the counter that we can eat like the bread, cookies and stuff.

Though we love mommy the best, Daddy is pretty cool too. He likes to rough house with us and lets us chase the flash light. We also like to chase what they call our shadows, all we know is they stay 5 inches from us and wiggle alot and follow us everywhere and we can't seem to catch them!!

We have a kitty named Bubba, he can be mean and bite and scratch us but we fix him by dragging him around by his ears!

Daddy is calling us...we need to go potty now. Bye!!
  9. IYAOYAS
    IYAOYAS
    Quote Originally Posted by USCGBoxerMom View Post
    Ida and Mags entry #1

Hi, we are Ida Mae and Maggie May...our mommy calls us "the Boxers". Both of us are 1.5 years old so we are still the babies in the house. The other dog "Onyx" she is really old and we have fun buggin her and mom gets mad. We have what mom calls "skin sisters" but all we know is they are shorter than mom and dad and they leave things on the counter that we can eat like the bread, cookies and stuff.

Though we love mommy the best, Daddy is pretty cool too. He likes to rough house with us and lets us chase the flash light. We also like to chase what they call our shadows, all we know is they stay 5 inches from us and wiggle alot and follow us everywhere and we can't seem to catch them!!

We have a kitty named Bubba, he can be mean and bite and scratch us but we fix him by dragging him around by his ears!

Daddy is calling us...we need to go potty now. Bye!!
    Yeah More Boxers! Mommy did say we were the best! Welcome Fellow Boxer Kids!
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Kips 1st Entry:

Hey everyone my name is Kip! I'm 2 years old. Boy have I traveled a lot in my life. Mommy and Daddy take me on long car rides. My longest trip was from my old home in San Diego to Va Beach. I like it here. I have 3 new friends, Bauer, Shasta, and Lady. My parents take me to the beach since summer is here. One thing I do miss is my dad. He is away right now cause of his job. He tells me that I'm the man of the house when he leaves and to protect mommy. With daddy away mommy takes me to Petsmart to get new toys! She never tells me we're going there but once we pull up I know its my favorite place! I like to sleep a lot and when its bed time I usually lay under the covers in bed with mom. I hear her tell daddy that I'll be starting crate training soon. I'm scared cause I don't know what that is.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast