Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: sdshorty!!

1. Mombie.
    Mombie.

sdshorty!!

Advertisements
    I just saw your siggy!! You have the cutest guinea pigs! They are soooo adorable! I went to the pet store to get a hamster a while back and the lady said that if I really wanted to have an animal that I could really have fun with, to get a piggy. (I can't have dogs or cats in the apartment) I have 2 and they are amazing!!

2. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Thank you . I love my babies, I've had them for 2 years. If you want to get anymore though, remember, you can find a lot of them at shelters and rescues . You can even find hamsters and rats at shelters .
  3. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    There is this rescue here in town, Wee Companions, and they specialize in small animal rescues! I spoke to the owner a few times before I got my second little guy! They have some of the sweetest little babies! Here are my boys.. Hehe.. Preston is a Peruvian...so much hair! And I am not sure what Wilson is, I think I was told he is an American Silky, but I have no idea!

This is when we first got Wilson...Preston was HUGE compared to Wilson!

4. La Xicana
    La Xicana
    Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh, I just saw thatyou are from San Diego, LOL. Yea, I love weecompanions, Fenella I've commincated with her a few times. If I decide to get another pigger it will definitely be from her . I always also see they have piggers at several of the shelters around San Diego. There is even a few that were seized that came into the Escondido Humane Society last week that will probably go up for adoption soon. That is where I got my Dori, (bunny) last week , I volunteer there every week. Glad to see a fellow piggie lover , have you been to the www.guineapigcages.com board yet? I've been on that site for 2 years, and I LOVE it, that and GuineaLynx have been my #1 source of info for my pigs
  5. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    Yup, I am in SD! I actually started contacting her because of a guinea pig abuse situation I found at a local pet store. They had this poor baby in a cage with tons of bunnies (so he was getting jumped on) and there were hamsters being killed because they were with huge animals! She helped me out, I ended up going and buying him. He was too sweet to leave him. My girlfriend took him in. I stopped going in there because I don't want to have an animal rescue in my little place! Lol.

I am on a board called cavies galore! They are so wonderful! My little guy got really sick, and they told me within minutes what it was and to take him in, He had a respiratory infection, thank god we got him in! These boards are great!

I am going to have to take a look at that site you just posted!