Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1st B-Day

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Hello 1st B-Day

Advertisements
    Okay,
    So our little girl Egybelle (he has a son fromj a previous marriage and I have 4 sons from a previous marriage so we decided to get a girl DOG to be our baby girl we both never had) Turns one next Saturday. Her Daddy is deployed right now but I promised we would have a party for her. She is a toy Yorkie and a whopping 5 lbs! Any one know of Puppy cake ideas that I can do for her smash cake?
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Happy birthday!

My dog's 4th Adoption anniversary is next Sunday! I got him a bark box and Publix sells doggy ice cream that he loves. Plus a real ice cream cake for the people.

I Eelizah
  3. Senior Member
    I used to make dog treats out of flour, egg, honey, and peanut butter. I'm sure you could make a cake out of it. I've also seen a few recipes for dog carrot cakes on pinterest.
  4. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

great idea!!

I will totally go to Publix and get some yummy icecream my for little Baby Girl!! What a great idea! Thank you And some pink balloons and draw some dog paws on them!! WOOOO HOOOP so excited!

Sabrina, would you mind sending me your recipe that you use for the cookies? That also sounds amazing!! That would be great to make for doggie bags for her guests