Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Pet bed

1. Senior Member

Pet bed

Advertisements
    I'm looking for a new bed for my pup. I want a memory foam one. One I know will last for some time. I got him a regular bed from Walmart about 6 months ago but the center of it has gotten flat and I don't think it's comfortable for him anymore. He used to sleep in his bed and jump in bed with DH and I in the morning, but now he's been sleeping in bed with us almost all night.

Of course DH hates it cause he can't spread out and get comfortable. The bed I got was only about $20, but I don't want to have to buy a new one every 6 months. I want to get something that will last a few years. So I'm willing to splurge, but also don't want to break the bank. I'm going to check out cyber Monday for a good bed at a decent price. But I don't know if I should go with a Serta pet bed, or another brand. Any recommendations?!
  2. Senior Member
    We have several Orvis Deep Dish memory foam beds. The dogs like them, and recently the cats started using them. They are expensive, but I usually get them for a pretty good price on ebay from mike2deals. The Serta couch pet bed looks very similar and can be had for a good price at Big Lots on line.
  3. Senior Member
    We actually took an old memory foam mattress top for our bed and cut it up for our dogs. They love it.... And because we have a king mattress we were able to make several doggie beds so when one gets ruined we just pull out another one.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dekeoboe View Post
    We have several Orvis Deep Dish memory foam beds. The dogs like them, and recently the cats started using them. They are expensive, but I usually get them for a pretty good price on ebay from mike2deals. The Serta couch pet bed looks very similar and can be had for a good price at Big Lots on line.
    I'll check that out, thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by AdaraMarie View Post
    We actually took an old memory foam mattress top for our bed and cut it up for our dogs. They love it.... And because we have a king mattress we were able to make several doggie beds so when one gets ruined we just pull out another one.
    Oh that's such a good way to reuse! I'll keep that in mind incase we ever get a memory foam topper for our mattress and then no longer need it
  5. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

We recently got this bed off Amazon for our dog and then laid a regular pet bed on top of it. We have a large dog and she is getting older so having the elevated bed keeps from her laying directly on a hard floor and also keeps air flowing under her keeping her cool.
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Costco. It's $40 and amazing.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    I love Costco's pet beds! They're good quality for a low price. I got the $25 fiberbed though. It hasn't gone flat yet.

8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katiebee View Post
    We recently got this bed off Amazon for our dog and then laid a regular pet bed on top of it. We have a large dog and she is getting older so having the elevated bed keeps from her laying directly on a hard floor and also keeps air flowing under her keeping her cool.
    That's a really good idea! Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    I don't have a Cosco membership, but I'll check out Sam's Club, thank you! Can you order from Costco online, if so, do I need to be a member?
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I love Costco's pet beds! They're good quality for a low price. I got the $25 fiberbed though. It hasn't gone flat yet.
    I think a friend or family member has a Cosco membership. I'll double check, maybe I'll be able to go there when we go home for Christmas. Thank you!