Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Lincoln Military Housing & Emotional Support Animals

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Lincoln Military Housing & Emotional Support Animals

Advertisements
    Hey everyone. So, I've been seeing a psychologist for a few months now and I've been diagnosed with major depression & social anxiety disorder. I obtained a letter from my psychologist prescribing my need for an emotional support animal. My husband and I are thinking of applying for housing, but the community were interested in doesn't allow dogs. There's other communities that allow dogs, but it's either a little further away from base and/or they garnish all of the BAH. Does anyone know if Lincoln Military Housing is exempt from the ADA & FHA? And if they accommodate emotional support animals in no pet communities? If you're in San Diego, we're interested in the Bayview Hills community.
    Last edited by Briseis671; 08-28-2016 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Misspelled title
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You're best start is just calling them and asking whether they have restrictions on doctor prescribed ESA's.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"