Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird things your pets do

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Weird things your pets do

Advertisements
    Do any of you guys have pets that have weird/quirky habits?

My dog has to have something in his mouth whenever he's walking around. It doesn't really matter what it is, toys, socks, paper, shoes, etc. He never destroys or chews anything, he just like to hold it like a security blanket.
    [IMG][/IMG]

I Eelizah
  2. Senior Member
    awe! So cute! I had a Golden that did the same thing.

I have a dog that hangs from tree branches! She shakes the tree to "flush out" the birds. It's quite odd and a bit annoying!
  3. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    One of my cats, Moka, will ONLY cuddle if she gets to hide under the covers. Last night she crawled between my legs and stayed for almost 30 minutes, which is extremely unusual. I was worried about her ability to breathe under the blanket for that long!!
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    One of my cats, Moka, will ONLY cuddle if she gets to hide under the covers. Last night she crawled between my legs and stayed for almost 30 minutes, which is extremely unusual. I was worried about her ability to breathe under the blanket for that long!!
    I had a cat that would sleep between my legs under the blankets too. Apparently she could breath fine cause she'd be there all night if she wanted.

My dog grabs a bone or toy when someone gets home and prances around like "Look what I have!" It's quite adorable. He will also scratch his ears and then once he's done sniff his toes. And if you scratch his ear, he has to sniff your hand afterwards. It's strange
  5. Senior Member
    My teensy little chihuahua mix likes to sleep on shoulders/chests. So he'll stand on my lap, put his front paws up on my chest, lick my face, and jump up on my shoulder so he can curl up on the front of my shoulder/top of my chest. It's very sweet. He also loves ice cubes, so every time someone gets ice from the dispenser or opens the freezer he runs over to see if he can get one. If he does (which usually he will, it's only water), he puts it in his mouth like a toy and takes it to the couch to eat, or if he drops it he'll chase it around the floor. The funniest thing is that when it melts or he eats it all he doesn't understand where it's gone so he whines and paws at the couch looking for it.
  6. Senior Member
    One of my dogs throws her balls at us, and she will do it.. all. night. long... unless we hide the balls somewhere she can't get to them. She brings it over and flings her head/neck so it hits us. Wanting us to throw it for her.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

My dog loves laying on shoulders. So whenever someone is sitting on the couch she'll jump up and lay around the back of someone's neck/shoulders, like a shawl. When I used to post pictures, people would think I was making her do that until they met her... She also nips at my bedspread every time we're laying on it together. She doesn't actually bite it, she just nips enough so it will like run through her teeth--very strange
  8. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    My dog loves laying on shoulders. So whenever someone is sitting on the couch she'll jump up and lay around the back of someone's neck/shoulders, like a shawl. When I used to post pictures, people would think I was making her do that until they met her... She also nips at my bedspread every time we're laying on it together. She doesn't actually bite it, she just nips enough so it will like run through her teeth--very strange
    She's flossing
    The pictures of you wearing her are SOO cute. I wish my cats would sit like that on my shoulders.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket_lizz View Post
    My little dog does that too. She'd spend all her time under blankets if she could.

I Eelizah
  10. Senior Member
    One of my cats has a foot fetish. If there are shoes or flip flops on the floor, he rubs his face all over them! If you have your feet out, he will rub his cheeks all over your feet. I think the smellier the better!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast